Your home or business has a lot of essential equipment in it. One of the biggest and most underappreciated systems in a home is your HVAC system. These systems require regular cleaning and maintenance to continue performing at optimum levels but are usually forgotten about until serious damage occurs. As the heating and cooling is circulated through your building, airborne debris like dust and pollen accumulate within the ducts which can cause the air flow to decrease and raise your heating and cooling bills. The accumulation can also build up on essential components; causing deficiencies and malfunctions which could break down your main system. The dust and dander is a potential health problem as well because it can be spread throughout your home, causing problems for those with allergies or breathing issues. ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provides air duct cleaning services in Woodstock, IL to thoroughly clean the entire HVAC system. These services will help keep your HVAC system running longer and improve the air quality within your building as well as reduce your heating and cooling bills by improving your system’s efficiency.
Research shows that an average of 40 pounds of dust can flow through the typical home per year, and a large portion of that gets circulated through your air vents and registers. Many homeowners are not aware of the signs that they need to get their air ducts professionally cleaned. The general rule of thumb is every 2-5 years, or if your system shows signs of inefficiency or troubles. Here are some additional signs that your home or building needs air duct cleaning:
- Heavy accumulation of dust throughout the building
- Odors coming from the vents
- Buildup of dust and debris on the vents and registers
- Individuals with allergies showing symptoms
Our technicians are fully trained to provide effective air duct cleaning services and we use advanced equipment to completely remove buildups of dust and dander from the air ducts and component parts. Our total air duct cleaning procedures include the following:
- Open access and cleaning of HVAC systems
- Effective cleaning of all pieces, including flex ducts, fiberglass duct board, and fiberglass lined sheet metal air ducts
- Complete removal of dust and debris
- Contact vacuuming and brushing
- Vacuuming with High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuums and outside exhausting vacuums
- Repair and resealing of holes made to gain access to the air ducts
If you suspect that your HVAC system isn’t working to its full potential or notice higher than normal heating and cooling bills, it may be time to schedule an air duct cleaning by a trusted professional. Our technicians will effectively clean the air ducts and component parts in your home or business in the Woodstock, IL area. To schedule an air duct cleaning appointment, call us anytime at (815) 261-9195.