Hoarding has been known to be a mental disorder and an increasingly larger issue in the U.S. As the hoard of items continues to grow in the home of those affected, the affected individual may feel embarrassed to reach out for help on their own. But cleaning out the home is essential as their current situation may be putting their health and safety in jeopardy; the piles of items can lead to fire hazards, biohazards, and tripping hazards.
If you have a loved one in Treynor, IA or the surrounding areas affected by hoarding, contact RestorationMaster for hoarding cleanup services. Our technicians are experienced and will treat your loved one with compassion and respect while working to remove the unnecessary items from the home. All biohazard materials, including mold, will also be removed, followed by a deep cleaning service, to fully restore the home to its original condition.
Issues with Hoarding
There is more involved in a home affected by hoarding; the individual suffers from an anxiety issue that disallows them to part with their belongings. As the piles of items within the home grow over time, the home becomes unsafe due to the number of hazards that arise along the way.
If you have a loved one affected by hoarding, don’t hesitate to reach out to them about their situation. They must understand the risk they have created themselves and be willing to accept help. After they have agreed, give RestorationMaster a call.
Hoarding Cleanup Treynor, IA
As soon as we receive your call, we will arrive onsite to start the first inspection of the property. A free inspection will then be provided, followed by starting the cleaning process. Our technicians will begin by establishing a relationship built on trust and respect to ensure they are comfortable working with us.
During the cleaning process, the individual is put in charge; we ensure not to remove any items without their permission. Following the decluttering process, RestorationMaster will remove all mold, biohazards, dirt, and debris to restore a safe and healthy living condition. We will remove any lingering odors using hydroxyl technology.
Our hoarding cleanup services include each of the following:
- Working with compassion and respect: Our technicians are both trained and experienced when working with individuals affected by hoarding. They are always put in charge of the cleaning process, so items will only be removed with their approval.
- Organization process: Our technicians will organize and sort all belongings into categories to be thrown out, donated, and kept.
- Disinfection: Our professionals will restore the home to a safe and healthy condition by sanitizing and disinfecting the property. Any mold and biohazards will be removed.
- Odor removal: All lingering odors will be removed using hydroxyl technology.
- Working with insurance: We will work with their insurance provider during the claims process.
- Final Review: We will set up frequent check-ins with the affected individual to ensure the property remains clean, scheduling any necessary appointments.
For a free estimate on our hoarding cleanup services in Treynor, IA, contact RestorationMaster at (712) 227-3233.