Most of the time, property damage consists of physical damage. However, there might be other damage you cannot see, such as odors. Unpleasant odors can remain present in your home or business for an extended period of time, and they can make it tough to be inside. The smells can be from fire and smoke, mold growth, water damage, cigarette smoke, and even pets. Regardless of the source, these odors will become absorbed by porous building materials and furnishings, trapping the odor particles. The smell is embedded into the material and cannot be eliminated by covering it up.
Serving homes and businesses in Treynor, IA, RestorationMaster provides odor removal and deodorization services. Through the use of advanced odor removal techniques, we will thoroughly remove the odor from the affected air spaces and materials in your property.
Persistent Foul Odors
Air spaces are not the only place where odor particles can be found. They can also be in porous materials, such as drywall and wood, as a result of absorption. When this happens, the particles are trapped and thus cannot be eliminated with air fresheners. The only way to thoroughly remove the odor is to extract its particles from the affected materials and air spaces. In addition, the source of the odor needs to be taken care of or else the smell can make a return.
The technicians we employ at RestorationMaster have the proper training and equipment to conduct odor removal. We find the odor’s source, extract the odor particles, and treat the affected air spaces and materials. For foul smells, we treat the following materials:
- Air spaces
- Furniture upholstery
Sources of Odors in Treynor, IA
Many things can cause lingering smells, but the following are some of the most common sources:
- Flooding/Water Damage: Musty smells can be produced from flooding and excess water. This is particularly the case when mold has grown as a result or when the water is dirty.
- Fire and Smoke: The smell produced by smoke and burnt objects will remain present in your property even after the fire has been put out.
- Pets: It is natural for pets to smell, but they can also cause additional odors if they have an “accident.”
- Cigarettes: When cigarette smoke is present, it will cling to various materials, including clothing and carpeting.
- Biological Materials: Biological substances like mold and blood are known to produce foul smells.
RestorationMaster‘s professional technicians will extract odors through the use of advanced odor removal equipment and deodorization methods. This includes ozone treatments, hydroxyl treatments, and absorption technology. Within our deodorization process, we follow these steps:
- Odor source identification and treatment
- Odor particle extraction from affected furnishings and building materials
- Air washing
- Final inspection to check for complete odor removal
Call Us Now
Contact RestorationMaster for professional odor removal services in Treynor, IA. We are available at (712) 227-3233 on a 24/7 basis.