Mold is considered to be one of the most hazardous substances that can invade your home or building with its ability to cause severe health issues and property damage. Its primary cause is excess moisture, allowing it to grow on building materials, including wood, insulation, and drywall. When growing, it feeds on these materials as a food source which then leads to structural damage. Everyone living within the home or building is also at risk of a number of health issues like throat inflammation, skin irritation, respiratory infections, coughing, and a number of other reactions.
Don’t hesitate to contact RestorationMaster for professional mold removal services in Treynor, IA if you have found mold growth anywhere in your property. Our certified technicians will prevent it from spreading, but it’s important to contact us right away to minimize all property damage.
Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours after water damage. When consuming the materials, it eats the cellulose inside, which contributes to discoloration and even permanent damage. The damage will become worse over time and prolonged exposure can also lead to severe health issues.
When providing mold removal, RestorationMaster uses professional products and methods to restore your property to its original condition. Our infrared technology is used to identify concealed areas of mold while using other cleaning products to fully remove and prevent it from returning. Any soiled materials will also be replaced.
Finding Mold – What to Do:
- Call RestorationMaster for immediate mold removal services as soon as you find mold in your home.
- Always wear protective eye wear, gloves, and a breathing mask when present around mold.
- Wipe down any walls with condensation.
- Eliminate excess moisture by using a dehumidifier if you have one.
- Turn on your overhead fan to improve the air flow throughout the home.
- Inspect your air duct system for any signs of mold.
Mold Removal – What NOT to Do:
- Do not try to remove any mold yourself.
- Do not cover any moldy surfaces with caulk or paint.
- Do not place a fan directly in front of mold.
- Do not touch any mold without gloves.
Our mold removal services include each of the following steps:
- Detailed property inspection to determine the extent of the mold growth.
- Inspection report is provided to your insurance company.
- Containment of the mold growth to prevent it from spreading.
- Development of a remediation plan.
- Detailed mold removal and restoration of affected areas after removal process.
Contact RestorationMaster at (217) 227-3233 for professional mold removal services in Treynor, IA and the surrounding areas. We provide free estimates.