Despite its commonality, flooding is a mess in which professionals need to conduct restoration services on your property. From rainstorms to burst and leaking pipes, there are many things that can cause flooding and water damage. When flooding happens, air circulation is not sufficient enough for drying out the structure of your property.
At Target Restoration, we are available to provide emergency water damage restoration services to business and home owners in Tomball, TX on a 24/7 basis. Our water damage services are conducted by our technicians as well as Master Water Restorers ― all of whom have plenty of experience with water extraction and building material repairs. When you hire us for our water damage restoration services, you can not only expect quality work to be performed on your property but also complete peace of mind.
Dangers of Water Damage
Water and moisture are able to spread to various areas within a property, and it doesn’t matter what sourced it or where it was sourced. Come 24 hours after the initial damage, it’s not unheard of to discover mold growth on your property.
Because of the potential for such damage, we at Target Restoration are available to conduct our services on a 24/7 basis. After being contacted by you, we will immediately go to your property to contain the water damage, which helps to prevent the water from spreading.
Then, we dry out your property’s structure and disinfect the affected materials to prevent mold growth from occurring. In addition, our professionals can do structural repairs and if necessary, we will install replacements for any drywall or structural materials that have been permanently damaged by water or moisture.
Prior to conducting work on your property, Target Restoration provides you, the client, with the opportunity to check that our professionals all have IICRC certification. In addition, our Master Water Restorers earn their titles by having conducted building material restoration for seven years or longer. That said, you can feel secure about your property being restored thoroughly.
We are aware of the importance your privacy holds. Knowing this, we are HIPPA-compliant. We also guarantee you the best results in the long run by abiding by strict legal, safety, and health requirements. To ensure the claims process goes well, we provide your insurance company with a complete report of our service.
Our professionals are experienced with doing restoration work on commercial buildings including the following:
- Assisted living facilities
- Retail and corner stores
- Schools and universities
- Factories and warehouses
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
The following are services our professionals will provide with water damage restoration:
- Initial inspection: After arrival, our professionals do an inspection of your entire property. During the process, we seek out dangerous contaminants and then remove them. After that, we estimate the amount of damage on the property to figure out the best restoration plan.
- Drying: We will use advanced equipment on your property to extract water and kick-start the drying process. With moisture meters and mapping technology, our professionals can find all moisture particles and remove them.
- Content cleaning: From antiques to family heirlooms to documents, we restore your valuable personal content that was damaged by water and moisture.
- Deodorization: With hydroxyl and ozone technology, we can eliminate the lingering odors left behind.
- Structural repairs: From carpeting to insulation to subflooring, our professionals also provide structural repairs.
Contact Target Restoration right away if you find that your property has been the victim of water damage. It is important to act promptly to prevent the damage from worsening. Target Restoration has professionals who are certified and trained to perform effective water extraction and restoration.
For professional water damage restoration services, call Target Restoration at (254) 442-0860, where we are available to homes and businesses in Tomball, TX on a 24/7 basis.