When there’s mold growth in your home or business, it becomes an issue for everyone. This is because, when mold disperses its spores, it affects building materials and has the ability to cause health problems. Some of the health concerns caused by mold are eye and skin irritation, asthma and breathing problems, coughing, and sneezing.
With our mold remediation services, Target Restoration can treat the mold in your Tomball, TX-based home or business. We employ technicians that are all IICRC-certified, removing mold from its source and stopping it from making a return.
Certified Mold Remediation
Small areas infected by mold can be treated using home remedies. For example, you can use bleach and vinegar to eliminate the mold. The only problem with that, though, is the remedy doesn’t necessarily prevent the mold from returning in the future.
The products our professionals use at Target Restoration are ones specifically designed to remove mold spores. The products go deep into the affected material to get to the mold source and eliminate it.
Additionally, we employ professionals who have licensing from the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) to provide mold remediation, and we are compliant with HIPPA to ensure protection of your privacy.
When we contain the mold damage to the affected area, we stop the issue from spreading and becoming worse. During the claims process, Target Restoration will awork with your insurance provider, following completion of our service.
With our mold removal services, we will cover the following situations:
- HVAC systems: Air ducts that have mold spores going through them infect the HVAC system internally and worsen the issue by spreading the spores. In order to fix this problem, our technicians use powerful cleaners that rid of all mold spores in the system.
- Long-term: Mold can develop in concealed spots such as behind walls; beneath floorboards; or in your basement, crawlspace, or attic. This won’t be a problem for our technicians. We find all cases of mold — even if they’re hidden — and repair structural components as needed.
- Abandoned property: Without proper regular cleaning or maintenance, mold takes swift action in devouring any and all porous materials in its way. As such, your property will be infested with bacteria and mold spores. After answering your call, our technicians at Target Restoration will arrive at your property wearing the proper attire for professional restoration and prepared with equipment. Our equipment will not only eliminate mold, but it will also dry out the structure of your property. By doing this, we will prevent the mold from returning in the future. In addition, we will install replacement materials for ones that suffered permanent damage.
With our mold restoration services, we conduct the following procedures:
- Initial inspection: Target Restoration conducts an inspection upon arriving to your property to uncover all mold growth.
- Dehumidification: When the inspection has been completed, our technicians put up high-powered dehumidification equipment. This equipment will stop mold growth.
- Mold remediation: Following moisture’s elimination, we first remove permanently damaged porous materials. Then, we clean all remaining hard surfaces with powerful cleaning agents. The cleaning agents that we utilize will penetrate the source and remove it from the inside.
- Repairs: Replacements are installed for building materials that suffered permanent damage.
- Content restoration: Our technicians will address your personal content that was affected by mold spores. We not only clean your belongings, but we will also dry them out and restore them to their original condition.
- Final inspection: While we perform a walk-through with you, Target Restoration makes sure that any and all mold is not only gone but won’t make a reappearance.
Home remedies may do the trick for small cases of mold, but it isn’t effective for mold that’s difficult to remove or that covers a large area. Those cases need to be cleaned up by a professional service.
Right when our technicians come to your home or business, we will contain the mold damage to the affected area, dry out and do repairs on the damaged structure, and make sure the mold doesn’t return.
Get a Free Estimate
Serving homes and businesses in Tomball, TX, Target Restoration offers professional mold remediation services and can be reached by calling (713) 966-6064, where we are available on a 24/7 basis.’