When there are biohazards on your property, the scenario can not only be stressful, but it could also be dangerous and traumatic if it concerns a loved one. It is vital to remember, however, that you must avoid coming into contact with the biohazard materials and any affected materials during such scenarios. Biohazards contain bacteria and pathogens, making them hazardous to your health.
Target Restoration provides professional trauma scene and biohazard cleaning services for Tomball, TX, 24 hours a day. We will be immediate in responding to your call, working to restore your property to a clean environment. We will also do this in a respectful manner, keeping grieving families in mind during the process.
After getting your call, our technicians will come to your property within an hour, starting the service. Our professionals have been in the industry for many years, totaling more than 100 years of experience combined. As such, we can be trusted to provide quality results.
It is important to remember to keep your distance from the area that has been affected by biohazard materials. In fact, you are recommended to stay away from the space until we complete our service.
Using the following cleaners and equipment, our professionals will conduct our trauma scene cleaning services:
- Air purifiers
- Water removal solvents
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
Finding biohazard materials in the following scenarios are common:
- Sewage backups: If your property is the site of a sewer backup or natural flooding, then be sure to have professionals address the issue. This is because the water in such situations can contain millions of bacteria and pathogens that can result in severe diseases and infections. Target Restoration regards all situations as emergencies. As such, our professionals will be prompt in getting to your property, extracting the water, drying out your property’s structure, removing the soiled porous materials, and disinfecting hard surfaces.
- Lead: Until 1979, lead was used often in plumbing work because its toxicity to humans had yet to be discovered. That said, many older homes have lead in them. If this is the case for your property, then our professionals will get rid of all lead so that your property is safe.
- Asbestos: Much like lead, asbestos was commonly used in properties until 1979, when the EPA banned its use. If you find asbestos on your property, then make sure you call Target Restoration so that we can get rid of it safely.
- Violent accidents: Such events can happen to anyone, so be sure to act if there is one that happens on your property by calling us. In addition to removing the biohazard materials, we’ll disinfect the scene. Our professionals will also be compassionate while conducting work to respect those who are grieving.
Emergency Cleanup Services
Various scenarios can concern biohazard materials. Regardless of what sourced the biohazard, it is vital to remember that you need to keep your distance from the dangerous materials in all situations provided above. Target Restoration has professionals who are HIPPA-compliant, respecting your privacy, as well as fully-licensed to conduct restoration services.
Available 24/7 for our professional biohazard and trauma cleaning services in Tomball, TX, call Target Restoration at (254) 442-0860.