Properties can be left in critical condition when severe natural disasters strike. If this is the case, then seek professional reconstruction services immediately so that the damage doesn’t worsen or lead to a collapsed structure.
Providing emergency restoration services 24/7, Target Restoration can help residential and commercial properties. We have a team of professionals who are licensed, experienced, and experts in their fields including handymen, plumbers, electricians, restoration specialists, subcontractors, project managers, and more. We will conduct our work in a timely manner, meaning you can expect to be back in your property soon.
For more than two decades, our team has served Tomball residents and the state of Texas with restoration and reconstruction services. We are aware of just how urgent it is for your property to be repaired right away. That said, our specialists do continual training, making sure we keep our status as the most effective and efficient provider for restoration services.
At Target Restoration, we ensure to respond promptly with our reconstruction service. Our professionals will board up your doors, windows, and other major openings. We will also disinfect the space, conduct repairs, and work with your insurance provider for coverage of our service. Additionally, we remain confidential, complying with HIPPA.
With our reconstruction services, our professionals will conduct the following steps:
- Emergency response
- Pre-inspection and risk and safety assessment
- Power control
- Climate control
- Roof repairs or replacement
- Biohazard removal
- Odor removal
Target Restoration performs an immediate inspection of your home or business when arriving. During this inspection, we identify and eliminate safety issues before proceeding to the restoration process.
With our repairs process, our professionals will conduct the following procedures:
- Board-ups and tarping: After the completion of the risk and safety assessment, we get going with the board-ups and tarping process. To prevent your property from suffering more damage, our technicians board up windows, doors, and holes. To prevent water damage by rainstorms, we also tarp your property’s roof over before preparing the structure for the reconstruction process.
- Power generation and climate control: Buildings like hospitals need power running 24/7 so its purpose can be fulfilled. As such, Target Restoration will provide the necessary climate control and power generation necessary to keep such businesses running.
- Damage restoration: Once your property has been stabilized, our Master Restorers proceed to the restoration process. We will perform property dry-outs, smoke and soot byproduct removal, and mold removal in a timely manner.
With our reconstruction process, we address the following building materials:
- Brick structures
- Ceilings and walls
- Concrete surfaces
- Roofing and siding
- Parking and fencing
- Balconies and decks
- Sub floors and floors
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
Steps to Take After a Disaster
When you find that your property is in a severe condition following the aftermath of a natural disaster, you might be overwhelmed. But be sure to contact an emergency reconstruction service right away. Otherwise, the damage worsens and costs you more money.
Following your call, Target Restoration addresses your situation by arriving to your property to stabilize it and start repairs. With proper training, experience, and IICRC certification, our technicians and Master Fire and Water Restorers will restore your property in an efficient manner.
For our emergency reconstruction services in Tomball, TX, call Target Restoration 24/7 at (713) 966-6064.
Reconstruction in Waco, TX
Reconstruction Services in Pfluggerville, TX
Emergency Construction in Killeen, TX
Reconstruction Professionals in Waco, TX
Construction Company in Cedar Park, TX
Emergency Reconstruction in Belton, IL
Construction Company in Temple, TX