ServiceMaster of Lancaster County
To experience water damage is one problem, but sewage water is a whole different stoyr. Not only is the water left to spread everywhere until the source is cut off, but the damage will become permanent even faster due to the amount of bacteria and pathogens in the water. This doesn’t mention the health threat posed to everyone on the property.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County is available 24/7 to assist both residential and commercial properties in the Lincoln, NE area with sewage cleanup services. Our technicians will respond within the first 2 hours of your call with all equipment and cleanup products necessary to return your home or building to its original condition. Working both efficiently and effectively, you can trust that a clean and safe environment will be restored within the affected area.
Damages Caused by Sewage Water
During sewage backups, water will easily flow to the areas of least resistance, finding the cracks in floorboards, walls, and ceilings. Even after trying to clean the mess yourself, the water behind the building materials must be addressed immediately to prevent odors and permanent damage.
On the other hand, the sewage water contains a number of biohazards, bacteria, and pathogens that are extremely harmful to your health. It is highly recommended to avoid contact and allow the professionals to handle the job.
Trusted Sewage Backup Cleaning
As soon as you call ServiceMaster of Lancaster County, we will arrive promptly to fully dry out and clean the affected areas. From burst pipes to overflowing toilets, our technicians can handle properties of all sizes to all extents. We will begin by cutting off the source, then removing all excess wastewater, replacing the drywall, insulation, and wood flooring, finally decontaminating all surfaces to remove the remaining bacteria. We will also take care of any lingering odors so you won’t have to be reminded of that awful smell.
The following is a list of all procedures included within our sewage backup cleaning services
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: ServiceMaster of Lancaster County is available 24/7 and will respond within 2 hours of your first call to start the sewage cleanup process.
- Licensed and Experienced: Each of our technicians is IICRC-certified and has years of experience in restoring building materials of all types and sizes.
- Complete Inspection: As soon as we have cut off the source of the damage, our technicians will conduct a full inspection to create the best plan for restoring the property.
- Full Restoration: All soiled porous materials, including carpeting, drywall, insulation, etc. will be removed and disposed of properly while replacements are ordered. All hard surfaces, such as glass, metal, and plastic materials will be disinfected. High velocity air mover and dehumidifiers will also be set up to dry out the remaining materials.
- Working with Insurance: Once we have completed the job and guaranteed your satisfaction, we will work with your insurance carrier to ensure a seamless claims process.
Surely sewage water is a problem that nobody wants to clean up, not to mention the harmful biohazards and bacteria contained within the water. But for your own health and safety, it is best to avoid all contact and call a professional service right away to handle the dirty work properly.
ServiceMaster of Lancaster County is available 24/7 at (402)413-8966 in the Lincoln, NE area to provide emergency sewage backup cleaning services.