There are many natural disasters that are so powerful that they cause your property to be left in a critical condition. If your property is unstable, you should seek assistance from a professional that provides reconstruction services to prevent the damage from spreading or the structure from collapsing.
RestorationMaster helps local homes and businesses in Rosenberg, TX, by providing emergency reconstruction services on a 24/7 basis. With our team of licensed professionals and their expertise, you can rely on us to repair your property right away.
For more than two decades, RestorationMaster has helped residents of Rosenberg, TX in addition to the rest of the state of Texas, by providing restoration and reconstruction services. Our team understands the desire for a property to be repaired promptly, which is why our highly trained professionals are always ready to respond to your call. Our 24-hour availability allows us to remain an effective, efficient reconstruction service provider.
By responding immediately, RestorationMaster can stabilize the structure of your property to prevent further damage and collapse. Additionally, we will do board-ups wherever needed to cover damaged doors, windows, and any other openings. Our team disinfects your property, makes repairs, and collaborates with your insurance company to ensure the service is covered. We also are HIPPA-compliant, so we keep our work with your property confidential.
The following steps are included within our reconstruction services:
- Emergency response
- Risk and safety assessment and pre-inspection
- Emergency power control
- Emergency climate control
- Emergency tarping
- Biohazard removal
- Odor removal
- Roof repair or replacement
When RestorationMaster gets to your home or business, we perform an inspection, allowing us to identify and solve any safety concerns. Our inspection also helps us get started with the restoration process.
The following procedures are included within our repair process:
- Board-ups and tarping: Following the risk and safety assessment, we will tarp the roof and board up doors, windows, and holes. By doing this, we can prevent further damage. We will then get the structure prepared for reconstruction.
- Power generation and climate control: There are buildings that need power all the time, which is why RestorationMaster can provide these places with emergency power generation and climate control, giving them the necessary resources to stay up and running during an ongoing reconstruction process.
- Damage restoration: From drying out a property to removing smoke and soot byproducts to eradicating mold, we can be trusted to conduct effective, efficient restoration services.
The following materials are covered in RestorationMaster’s reconstruction service:
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Sub floors and floors
- Balconies and decks
- Parking and fencing
- Concrete surfaces
- Roofing and siding
- Ceilings and walls
- Brick structures
Steps to Take After a Disaster
When you come across your property following a natural disaster only to find that it has been severely damaged, you can easily become overwhelmed. However, it is crucial that you call for help from an emergency reconstruction service immediately to prevent the damage from worsening and save you money on repairs.
After your call, RestorationMaster responds promptly so we can stabilize the building and start the reconstruction process. Our trained and experienced technicians and Master Water and Fire Restorers have IICRC certification and know how to work efficiently when performing restoration on a property.
For RestorationMaster’s 24/7 emergency reconstruction services in Rosenberg, TX, call us at (713) 966-6064.