When there’s mold found on your property, it causes stress for everyone. Mold growth can disperse its spores throughout your property, causing damage to the affected building materials. Additionally, mold can lead to various health concerns: breathing problems, asthma problems, sneezing, coughing, eye irritation, skin irritation, and more allergy concerns.
Home and business owners in Rosenberg, TX can seek help with mold problems from ServiceMaster Restoration by Century with our mold remediation services. We have technicians with IICRC certification that will rid of mold from your property and help prevent future mold growth.
Certified Mold Remediation
When cases of mold are small enough, you can address the mold yourself using a home remedy like bleach and vinegar. This method, however, won’t ensure mold doesn’t come back. ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will use cleaning products that are meant to completely eliminate mold. Our mold removal methods go deep within the building material to remove mold from its source. In addition, our licensed professionals will protect your privacy by being compliant with HIPPA.
We will work to alleviate health problems, contain mold growth to prevent damage from spreading, and communicate with your insurance provider during the claims process.
With our mold removal services, we can address the following:
- HVAC systems: Air ducts are one of the primary ways mold travels, and it infects the HVAC system by doing so. When this happens, the mold problem is worsened. Our professionals can remove mold that is caught up in the HVAC system.
- Long-term: Hidden areas can be victims to mold growth, too. We are able to find mold in concealed areas, such as beneath floorboards and behind walls, and eliminate those cases. Furthermore, we will conduct repairs on any affected building materials.
- Abandoned property: Mold growth appears quickly when it involves properties that don’t undergo frequent cleaning or maintenance. As such, mold will soon infest the place. ServiceMaster Restoration by Century is properly equipped to conduct large scale mold removal services. We will work to remove all mold and dry out your property’s structure, stopping future mold growth. Additionally, we will perform whatever construction necessary to install replacements for materials that have suffered permanent damage.
Our mold removal services include the following procedures:
- Initial inspection: ServiceMaster Restoration by Century‘s technicians arrive to your property and immediately do a thorough inspection to determine the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: To hinder future mold growth, we will set up high-powered dehumidification equipment on your property.
- Mold remediation: Once moisture has been eliminated from your property, permanently damaged materials will be removed, and any remaining materials will be cleansed using powerful cleaning agents that will remove the mold from the inside.
- Repairs: We install any necessary replacements for building materials that have suffered permanent damage.
- Content restoration: We clean, dry, and restore any personal content that has suffered damage from mold.
- Final inspection: We walk you through your property to guarantee all mold has been eradicated and won’t return.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
For any case involving mold growth, it is best for professionals to address the situation. When we come to your property, our technicians start by performing an inspection and containing the damage. Furthermore, we dry the structure, make repairs, and prevent mold from coming back to your property.
For professional mold remediation services in Rosenberg, TX, call ServiceMaster Restoration by Century at (713) 966-6064. Our licensed professionals are experts at mold remediation.