Flooding is a common disaster that necessitates professional services to tend to the resulting property damage. Such water damage is commonly caused by rainstorms, hurricanes, burst and leaking pipes, and appliance malfunctions among other potential sources. Air circulation on its own cannot sufficiently dry out your property’s structure when water damage occurs.
In Rosenberg, TX, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century can help home and business owners 24/7 with our emergency water damage restoration services. We employ technicians and Master Water Restorers who have IICRC certification and a plethora of experience when it comes to extracting water and performing repairs on damaged building materials. Our professionals will ease your mind as we restore your home or business to its original condition.
Trained Water Damage Restoration
It doesn’t matter where the water came from; the water will travel throughout your property and cause damage to previously unaffected spots. Within 24 hours of the damage, mold is likely to start developing.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century provides water damage restoration services 24/7 because we understand that these are emergency situations. We will arrive at your home or building promptly, contain the water damage, dry out your property’s structure, and disinfect damaged materials to prevent mold development. Additionally, we will do structural repairs or install replacements for what has been permanently damaged.
Our Experienced and Certified Services
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century lets you verify the IICRC certification of our professionals prior to beginning our services. Our Master Water Restorers each have a minimum of 7 years of experience, so we can be trusted to perform quality work on your property.
Knowing how important your privacy is, we are HIPPA-compliant. We also adhere to strict safety, legal, and health guidelines to ensure the best results. We even work with your insurance company to make sure the claims process goes smoothly.
The following are among the commercial properties our team can restore:
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Factories and warehouses
- Schools and universities
- Retail and corner stores
- Assisted living facilities
The following are the steps of our water damage restoration services:
- Initial inspection: When we arrive, our technicians inspect your property and remove contaminants upon finding them. With the knowledge we gain from our inspection, we will then figure out what restoration plan is best for your property.
- Drying process: We extract water immediately by using restoration equipment that will begin the drying process. Through the use of moisture meters in addition to mapping technology, we can find and remove every moisture particle. Air circulation will also be forced throughout the property with air movers to aid with the drying.
- Content cleaning: After the water extraction and structural drying, our technicians address damaged personal items of value, working to get them restored. Among the items we restore are family heirlooms, antiques, and documents.
- Deodorization: When disasters strike, they often leave lingering odors behind on your property. We will remove these odors from all affected building materials through the use of our hydroxyl and ozone technology.
- Structural repairs: With licensed and experienced professionals who can make structural repairs, we can take care of the restoration process in its entirety.
When your property is the site of water damage, it is crucial to get help from emergency services immediately to limit the potential for further damage and even mold growth. With ServiceMaster Restoration by Century’s IICRC-certified and trained technicians and Master Water Restorers, we can conduct skilled restoration for water-damaged properties.
For ServiceMaster Restoration by Century’s professional water damage restoration services in Rosenberg, TX, call us at (713) 966-6064 where we are available 24/7.