When you discover that there’s mold on your property, it’s a stressful situation for all involved. Mold spreads and damages building materials and it can even lead to major structural damage. Additionally, exposure to mold can harm people’s health, causing problems such as coughing, sneezing, eye irritation, and other allergy issues.
At ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, we provide mold remediation services for residential and commercial properties in Mission Bend, TX. All of our technicians have IICRC certification and are qualified to get rid of mold with advanced methods and prevent its return.
Certified Mold Remediation
Most cases of mold cannot be treated with home remedies, like vinegar and bleach, and this doesn’t prevent the mold from returning. At ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, we use products designed to remove mold spores by eliminating them at their source. Our technicians are compliant with HIPPA to protect your privacy and have been licensed by the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) to provide mold removal services.
Additionally, we work to limit the mold problem from spreading and do what is necessary to alleviate health concerns. As we complete our service, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century works with your insurance to get through the claims process.
Our mold removal services will address several situations, including the following:
- HVAC systems: A primary path that mold uses for traveling is air ducts which allow mold to pass through the vent. However, this also infects the HVAC system and worsens the issue. We can solve this problem by using powerful cleaners that eliminate every mold spore.
- Long-term: Mold can often grow in concealed areas like in crawlspaces, basements, and attics in addition to behind walls and beneath floorboards. Our technicians can find and eliminate any mold from its source.
- Abandoned property: Mold can cause quick damage if proper maintenance and cleaning aren’t done on a frequent basis. It will only be a matter of time until the property gets infested with spores and bacteria. ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will come to your property soon after getting your call. We will come equipped and dressed in professional restoration attire to remove mold, dry the structure, and stop future mold growth. Additionally, we make repairs or install replacements for building materials as needed.
Our mold restoration services consist of several steps, including the following:
- Initial inspection: To assess the safety risk, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century performs a thorough property inspection.
- Dehumidification: When we finish the inspection, we deter mold growth by setting up high-powered dehumidification equipment.
- Mold remediation: Following the elimination of moisture, permanently damaged porous materials are removed, and remaining hard surfaces are treated with powerful cleaning agents.
- Repairs: We install replacements for building materials that were removed.
- Contents restoration: We tend to your personal belongings that have been affected by mold through cleaning, drying, and restoration.
- Final inspection: ServiceMaster Restoration by Century ensures your satisfaction by conducting a walk-through with you. We guarantee that mold has been eliminated in its entirety and will not make a return.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Regardless of the size of the mold infestation, it is always best to call a professional to take care of the problem. Once we arrive on your property, our technicians perform an inspection, isolate the damage, dry the structure, make repairs, and take action to prevent the mold’s return.
Contact ServiceMaster Restoration by Century at (713) 966-6064 for our professional mold remediation services in Mission Bend, TX. We employ experts who have been properly trained and licensed to provide mold removal.