There is a large amount of natural disasters with effects so damaging that they leave homes and other buildings in critical condition. When your property is in an unstable condition, take action immediately and contact a professional reconstruction service. This is an important action to take because the damage can spread with time and lead to the eventual collapse of the property’s structure.
Serving homes and businesses in Mission Bend, TX, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century is available on a 24/7 basis for emergency reconstruction services. We have a team that consists of restoration specialists, project managers, subcontractors, electricians, handymen, plumbers, and more. Our team of experts is experienced and can be expected to conduct reconstruction work on your property in a quick, effective manner.
For more than 20 years, Mission Bend residents and the state of Texas have trusted us for our restoration and reconstruction services. We know how important it is to have properties restored right away. As such, our specialists undergo continual training so that we can remain an efficient and effective restoration and reconstruction service provider.
With our services, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will be immediate in our response. We will provide stabilization, board-ups, restoration, disinfection, repairs, and insurance work. We will also be 100 percent confidential with our work in compliance with HIPPA.
With our reconstruction services, you can expect the following:
- Emergency response
- Risk and safety pre-inspection and assessment
- Emergency power control
- Emergency tarping
- Emergency climate control
- Biohazard removal
- Odor removal
- Roof replacement or repair
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century immediately performs an inspection in order to address concerns regarding safety, take care of the issues, and then work on the restoration process.
Within our repairs process, the following will be included:
- Board-ups and tarping: When the risk and safety assessment has been completed, we proceed with board-ups and tarping. We perform board-ups to improve structural stability, tarp the roof over to prevent water damage from the weather, and have the structure prepared for reconstruction.
- Power generation and climate control: Certain buildings, like hospitals, need power all the time. That said, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, provides emergency power generation and climate control for properties who need it. By doing this, we can help such properties stay running while we perform our work.
- Damage restoration: Following the stabilization, our Master Restorers proceed with the reconstruction process. We can be trusted to do our work in an efficient and effective manner ― whether that includes drying out the property, removing smoke and soot byproducts, or eliminating mold.
Within our reconstruction service, the following building materials are addressed:
- Roofing and siding
- Sub floors and floors
- Ceilings and walls
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
- Concrete surfaces
- Brick structures
- Parking and fencing
- Balconies and decks
- Attics and crawlspaces
Steps to Take After a Disaster
When you find that your home or business has been severely damaged by a natural disaster, the situation can be overwhelming. Seeking emergency reconstruction services is an important action to take immediately. If you react quickly, you can not only save money but prevent further damage.
After getting your call, ServiceMaster Restoration by Century will be immediate in our response. We will conduct stabilization and repairs as soon as we arrive to prevent further damage. With proper training, experience, and IICRC certification, our Master Fire and Water Restorers and technicians will restore and rebuild your property in a timely manner.
ServiceMaster Restoration by Century can be reached 24/7 by calling (713) 966-6064 for the emergency reconstruction services we provide to Mission Bend, TX.