Few things are more frustrating for homeowners and business owners than finding flood water within the property. Indoor flooding can cause severe damage as the water gets absorbed into the surrounding furnishings and building materials, and it can cause mold growth which makes the damage even worse. The sight of flooding in your home or building can be overwhelming, but you need to act fast to limit the damage. Calling our professionals once you discover the flooding is a good first step towards recovery.
At RestorationMaster, we provide flood damage restoration and cleanup for affected homes and businesses in Lolo, MT. We can fully remove standing flood water and dry the affected areas using advanced equipment as well as restore the resulting damage.
Damage Caused by Indoor Flooding
When indoor flooding occurs, it can quickly cause severe property damage. This is because porous building materials and furnishings will absorb the flood water which leads to staining, warping, and rotting. If structural elements like wood, drywall, and flooring take on too much water, there is a high risk for serious structural damage.
Mold growth is a common issue with indoor flooding because mold thrives in wet areas. Once mold growth takes hold, it will eat away at the affected surfaces and materials and cause more damage on top of the water damage. Mold is also a threat to your health as exposure to mold can trigger a number of allergic reactions.
When you are dealing with standing water in your home, you need to consider the possibility that the water contains sewage or other contaminants. Not only does contaminated water cause more severe damage, but it also puts your health at risk. You should stay away from the affected areas if you even suspect that the flood water is contaminated.
Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
RestorationMaster is ready to respond to your call and help recover your home or business quickly after a flood. We use advanced equipment to remove the standing water and our drying and dehumidification equipment will extract moisture from wet materials. After the water extraction and drying, we will clean up and restore the affected areas.
You can expect the following from our flood damage restoration services:
- Initial assessment: We will immediately assess the damage and the extent of the flooding to form a restoration plan.
- Water extraction: We can completely remove standing water using advanced water extraction equipment. Removing standing water too fast can cause additional damage so we make sure to remove it at the right pace.
- Drying and dehumidification: We can thoroughly dry affected materials with our drying and dehumidification equipment.
- Cleaning and disinfection: The damage from the flooding will be restored and we will also clean and disinfect the area to ensure safe conditions.
- Mold remediation: If mold occurred as a result of the flooding, we can provide complete mold remediation.
Call Us for Flood Damage Cleanup
If you find flooding within your home or business, your first act should be to call our professionals at RestorationMaster. We will arrive immediately to remove the flood water and restore the resulting damage.
We are available 24 hours a day at (406) 780-3848 for flood damage restoration in Lolo, MT.