South Pacific Environmental
Mold in homes and buildings is a serious problem that can result in major property damage as well as allergic reactions from exposure. Mold growth tends to appear in areas affected by excess moisture and water damage, and it uses cellulose which is found in wood, drywall, and other building materials as a food source. If mold growth is not removed right away, it will cause increasing damage to the affected materials which could result in structural damage. The risk for adverse health effects also increases the longer people are exposed to mold.
South Pacific Environmental provides mold remediation services in Loto, MT to remove mold growth from homes and commercial buildings. We use specialized cleaning products to kill mold and we can restore or remove objects and materials that have been damaged.
Damage Caused by Mold Growth
Mold growth can result in major property damage because it devours the surfaces and materials that it grows on. Cellulose is the main indoor food source for mold growth, and it can be found in wood, drywall, insulation, and other common building materials. With enough time, wood and drywall structures can become weak which increases the risk for serious structural damage. Mold is also a threat to spread to new areas by dispersing its spores.
The health issues cause by mold exposure are also a major concern. Those exposed may experience allergic reactions including coughing, nasal congestion, headaches, skin irritation, and itchy eyes and throat. If someone is exposed to mold for too long, they may experience more severe health issues including asthma or respiratory infections.
What is Black Mold?
Mold is a type of fungi that can grow on wood, carpets, paper, insulation or many other organic substances with a combination of suitable temperatures, moisture, and oxygen. Mold mildew remediation begins with finding the sources of the mold. Often, mold can be seen and smelled, but it could be hidden behind drywall, under carpets or in pipe chases. South Pacific Environmental mold remediation experts will inspect and evaluate the specific moisture problem, and then complete mold removal remediation.
Our mold cleaning services include drying the moldy surfaces and disinfecting damaged areas. The technicians then dispose mold contaminated materials in sealed bags/sheets as part of the mold mildew remediation. Proper disposal of contaminated materials to prevent releasing mold particles into the air is an important part of mold damage restoration.
Our mold removal remediation also focuses on preventing future mold growth by offering tips to fix water leaks, control humidity and maintain proper indoor air circulation. Complete mold cleaning services and mold remediation services are as close as your nearest Service specialist.
Want to Learn More? Watch Our Video:
Found Mold in your home? Call us today to find a solution
Professional Mold Remediation
You may be tempted to try and clean mold growth yourself, but you should call our professionals to handle this because improper cleaning can make the mold worse and put your health at risk. Our professionals are IICRC certified to effectively remove mold growth as well as clean and restore the damaged materials.
We start by locating and addressing the cause of the mold growth which is usually a problem concerning water damage or excess moisture. We then treat affected surfaces and materials with SERUM, a peroxide based chemical cleaner that penetrates surfaces to remove mold and other contaminants and kill odors. After we treat the affected surfaces with this cleaner, we use a HEPA filter to make sure all contaminants are removed. Your property will be restored to a safe and clean environment after experiencing mold growth.
Make sure you call our professionals if your home or business in Loto, MT has been affected by mold growth. The technicians of South Pacific Environmental are IICRC certified to remove mold growth and we can repair and restore the affected areas. Give us a call at (406) 780-3848 for professional mold removal.