Even though flooding is common, it is still a disaster that can cause very serious damage to your home or building. The effects of water damage require professional work to dry out and restore damaged building materials. Water damage is commonly caused by malfunctioning appliances, burst and leaking pipes, rain, and major storms like hurricanes among other sources. Air circulation won’t be enough to dry out the property’s structure.
Available to Lake Jackson, TX on a 24/7 basis, Target Restoration provides home and business owners with emergency water damage restoration services. We have technicians and Master Water Restorers who all have IICRC certification and years of experience to provide water extraction and building material repairs for affected properties. With our work, you can expect quality services that provide you with peace of mind.
Trained Water Damage Restoration
No matter what caused the water damage, water and moisture have the ability to spread throughout a property. Within 24 hours of the damage, mold can begin to grow and spread, causing additional problems.
Knowing this, Target Restoration is available 24/7. We will come to your property in a prompt manner to contain the water damage, dry the property out, and disinfect materials to hinder mold growth. Additionally, we can make structural repairs by either repairing building materials or replacing ones that have been damaged beyond repair.
Our Experienced and Certified Services
When you work with Target Restoration, you have the option of confirming that all of our professionals are IICRC-certified before work on your property starts. We also have Master Water Restorers who have seven-plus years of experience restoring damaged building materials. As such, you can trust us to effectively restore your property.
We know that you value your privacy, and that is why we comply with HIPPA. We also abide by strict health, safety, and legal requirements to ensure quality work. When we finish our service, we work with your insurance provider to process the claim.
The following are among the commercial buildings that our technicians are experienced in restoring:
- Healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Factories and warehouses
- Retail and corner stores
- Schools and universities
- Assisted living facilities
We can also be depended on to provide the following:
- Initial inspection: Our technicians do an initial inspection of your property so that we can find and rid of any harmful contaminants. Afterwards, we provide an estimate on the extent of the damage and figure out the best plan for restoration.
- Drying process: We start water extraction right away and install restoration equipment. We use moisture meters and mapping technology to find and eradicate all moisture particles. We also force circulation throughout the property with our air movers.
- Content cleaning: Once the water extraction and drying have been completed, we start restoring valuable personal items, including antiques, documents, and family heirlooms.
- Deodorization: Disasters often leave behind odors, and we remove them from building materials using hydroxyl and ozone technology.
- Structural repairs: We have professionals who are experienced with and licensed to make structural repairs. We will conduct work on insulation, subflooring, and carpeting among others. With our experience, we can cover the entire restoration process.
If your property has suffered water damage, don’t hesitate to contact us for emergency services. No matter what caused the water damage, the damage will spread throughout your property. In fact, it may even result in mold growth. At Target Restoration, we have technicians and Master Water Restorers who have IICRC certification and are trained to restore damaged properties to their original condition.
For professional water damage restoration services in Lake Jackson, TX, call Target Restoration at (254) 613-7545 where we are available 24/7.