It can not only be stressful but also traumatic to find that there are biohazard materials on your property, especially due to a violent crime or major accident. It is important that you don’t come into contact with the biohazard materials or the affected areas because it can be dangerous. This is because biohazards contain bacteria and pathogens that can be very harmful to your health.
Available 24/7, RestorationMaster provides professional trauma scene and biohazard cleaning services for Lake Jackson, TX. We have licensed technicians who will be immediate in responding and will be respectful when conducting our work.
Our professionals will arrive and start working within an hour of your call. When combined, our technicians have more than 100 years of experience with biohazard removal and restoration.
Be sure to maintain your distance from the biohazard materials and the areas it has affected. If you can, avoid the space until we complete our service.
The following equipment and cleaners are used within our trauma scene cleaning services:
- High-grade cleaning disinfectants and cleaning supplies
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Long reach handles and ladders
- Waste removal solvents
- Air purifiers
Biohazards are commonly found in the following situations:
- Sewage backups: Sewer backups and natural floods are messy situations that need to be addressed by professionals. The water involved in such situations can contain pathogens and bacteria that can lead to serious diseases and infections. RestorationMaster treats all situations as emergencies; we extract the water, dry the structure, rid of damaged materials, and disinfect hard surfaces.
- Lead: A lot of older homes have lead because it was used in plumbing work until its toxicity to humans was proven in 1979. We will rid of all lead on your property to restore clean and healthy living conditions.
- Asbestos: Like lead, asbestos is commonly found in older homes because it wasn’t banned by the EPA until 1979. If you find asbestos on your property, be sure to call RestorationMaster to have it removed in a safe manner.
- Violent accidents: Though not typically expected, violent accidents can happen to anyone. If you find one has occurred on your property, contact our professionals immediately. We will remove biohazard materials and disinfect the property. Additionally, we will be compassionate with our work out of respect for grieving families.
Emergency Cleanup Services
No matter the source of the biohazard materials on our property, be sure to keep your distance from them and any aforementioned situations. RestorationMaster’s professionals are properly licensed to restore your property and we comply with HIPPA to protect your privacy.
We are available on a 24/7 basis and can be reached at (254) 613-7545 for the professional biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services we offer in Lake Jackson, TX.