When you find mold on your property, it can be very stressful. Mold can spread its spores throughout a home or building and infect porous building materials, leading to structural damage. In addition, mold can trigger various health concerns like breathing issues, eye irritation, and other allergy problems.
Target Restoration provides home and business owners in Lake Jackson, TX with mold remediation services. We have technicians who are all IICRC-certified to eliminate mold and prevent it from coming back.
Certified Mold Remediation
You can treat mold yourself with home remedies if the affected area is small enough. However, this this is not generally recommended because household remedies to do not fully remove all mold growth. Target Restoration utilizes products that eliminate mold spores by removing them at their source. Our technicians have received licenses from the Texas Department of State Health (DSHS) to provide mold removal and are HIPPA-compliant to ensure your privacy is protected.
Furthermore, health issues will be alleviated, and the damage on your property will be contained. We do this to prevent the mold from worsening. When we finish our work, Target Restoration works with your insurance company throughout the claims process.
The following situations are covered in our mold removal services:
- HVAC systems: Mold uses air ducts as one of its primary paths for traveling. This lets the mold go through the vent which can cause several issues. The HVAC system may become infected and make things worse. We can eliminate this problem with powerful cleaners that remove all mold spores from the vents and air ducts.
- Long-term: Mold commonly grows in hidden spots like under floorboards, behind walls and in the attic, basement, and crawlspace. This isn’t a problem for us because we can find and remove all mold from its source.
- Abandoned property: When maintenance and cleaning aren’t done frequently, mold can quickly damage materials. Soon enough, the space can become filled with spores and bacteria. Target Restoration will be immediate in our response, coming to your property with our professional restoration attire and advanced equipment. We find and eliminate all mold, dry your property’s structure, prevent mold growth in the future, and conduct reconstruction as needed.
The following procedures are included within our mold restoration services:
- Initial inspection: Target Restoration does a complete property inspection to determine the safety risk.
- Dehumidification: To hinder mold growth, we set up high-powered dehumidification equipment once the inspection has been completed.
- Mold remediation: When the moisture has been eliminated, we get rid of porous materials that have been permanently damaged and treat the leftover hard surfaces with powerful cleaning agents that eliminate the mold from within.
- Repairs: Any building materials that have been removed will be replaced.
- Contents restoration: We clean, dry out, and restore any damaged content.
- Final inspection: To guarantee your satisfaction, Target Restoration does a walk-through with you, ensuring mold has been thoroughly removed and won’t come back.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Any case of mold growth on your property is best left to professionals. When we come to your property, we will do an inspection of the mold growth, contain the damage, dry the structure, make repairs, and stop the mold from coming back.
Target Restoration provides professional mold remediation services for Lake Jackson, TX and can be reached at (254) 613-7545. We have experts who are properly trained and licensed for mold removal.