When running a healthcare facility, keeping it clean and disinfected helps provide a healthy and comfortable environment for your patients to recover. Patient satisfaction is the most important principle in the health care industry which makes it imperative that your facility is cleaned effectively. Hiring a well-trained and experienced professional will not only ensure quality results, but also compliance with the regulations of the industry.
RestorationMaster provides professional healthcare and medical office cleaning services in Garland, TX. We have the proper cleaning products and equipment to effectively clean and sanitize healthcare facilities in compliance with the standards of the CDC, JCAHO, and HIPAA.
PCCP Training for Medical Office Cleaning
Each of our technicians that provide healthcare cleaning services are trained through our Patient-Centered Cleaning Program (PCCP). This training program teaches how to clean and disinfect all types of health care facilities and medical offices including surgery centers, medical clinics, physician offices, dentist offices, and urgent care centers while focusing on the principle of patient satisfaction. Our technicians are also trained to provide effective infection control which is of extreme importance in the healthcare industry.
At RestorationMaster, we use EPA-registered, hospital grade cleaning products and disinfectants as well as vacuums and other sweeping tools to effectively clean and sanitize every surface of the facility. We are also committed to keeping your facility compliant and our technicians will ensure that we follow the standards set by the CDC, OSHA, APIC, and AORN.
We can clean and disinfect the following areas in your healthcare facility or office:
- Exam Rooms: We will clean and sanitize all surfaces in exam rooms and avoid cross contamination by removing germs.
- Nurse Stations: Portable nurse stations are moved all over a hospital and can easily spread germs between patients. We can clean and disinfect nurse stations to prevent the spread of infection.
- Labs and Ancillary Testing Areas: Our technicians can carefully clean labs and testing areas, including the floors and other surfaces, to remove hazardous germs.
- Patient Waiting Areas: Waiting rooms gather germs from the sick patients waiting to see a doctor. We will make sure your waiting area is safe for your patients with thorough cleaning and disinfection.
- Operating Rooms: Operating rooms must be cleaned between each shift per industry standard. We will make sure your operating rooms, as well as your pre-and post-surgery care areas, are cleaned and disinfected to prevent cross contamination.
- Isolation Room Cleaning: These areas are used for patients with infectious diseases which makes it important to disinfect them to prevent the spread of infection. We can properly clean and disinfect isolation rooms.
- Dialysis Center: We will clean and disinfect dialysis centers to help prevent infections.
The technicians of RestorationMaster have been highly trained through our PCCP program to provide quality healthcare cleaning services while focusing on patient satisfaction and compliance with industry standards.
Contact RestorationMaster at (972) 362-0999 if you need professional cleaning services for your healthcare facility or medical office in Garland, TX.