ServiceMaster of Old Saybrook, Middletown, and Guilford
It is always important to keep your employees safe and healthy by maintaining a sanitary workspace, especially now more than ever. The coronavirus has spread quickly throughout the world and every state in the U.S. has confirmed cases. For this reason, business owners and property managers must keep their businesses clean and sanitary. Fortunately, you have our commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services at your disposal.
ServiceMaster of Old Saybrook, Middletown, and Guilford provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services for offices and other commercial buildings in Essex, CT. Our professionals will sanitize and clean frequently touched areas with our advanced cleaning products and disinfectants.
What is COVID-19?
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is a newly discovered respiratory infection. The coronavirus has quickly spread worldwide, largely due to person to person transmission and community spread. The symptoms include coughing, shortness of breath, chills, and a fever. Symptoms often take 2-14 days to show in an infected person. Seniors and people with compromised immune systems may experience these symptoms more severely.
To get more information, use this FAQ from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services in Essex, CT
ServiceMaster of Old Saybrook, Middletown, and Guilford offers commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services to businesses in the Essex, CT, area. Our professionals will thoroughly clean materials and surfaces using our EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants. We will decontaminate and disinfect all areas that may have been exposed to the coronavirus and wear our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as a safety measure.
Our technicians will diligently follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC while we perform our services.
Our commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services include:
- Neutralizing airborne viral particles and cleaning air spaces with our advanced equipment and cleaning products.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas and objects, such as countertops, phones, computers, keyboards, door handles, light switches, bathroom fixtures, desks, chairs, and more.
- Fogging the building with a broad-spectrum biocide in order to ensure it is fully decontaminated.
We will sanitize and clean the following areas:
- Childcare facilities
- Schools and universities
- Commercial buildings and offices
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other public spaces
Check out these tips to keep your employees safe at work:
- Insist that all sick employees stay at home. If possible, have all your employees work from home. Paid sick leave helps to encourage sick employees to be responsible and stay home.
- Remind your employees to wash their hands thoroughly.
- Keep an abundance of alcohol-based hand sanitizer in the office for your employees.
- Talk to your employees about proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing.
- Talk to your employees about social distancing tactics, such as cancelling public outings, avoiding physical contact, and keeping a 6-foot distance from others.
For more information on how to protect your employees and business from the coronavirus, use this guide from the CDC.
Call ServiceMaster of Old Saybrook, Middletown, and Guilford at (860) 265-8787 if you believe your business could benefit from our commercial deep cleaning and disinfection services. Our technicians will clean, sanitize, and disinfect your office building in Essex, CT.