Fire Damage Related Info
RestorationMaster has many years of experience in providing fire damage restoration services in Connellsville, PA and the surrounding areas. Damage will continue to spread after the fire is extinguished, causing permanent stains and other detrimental effects. However, a quick response to fire damage will minimize further damage while saving you time and money in the long run. With a full staff of experienced technicians, we know that quick fire damage restoration will reduce your losses after the fire has been terminated. We provide comprehensive fire damage restoration services with rapid dispatch at any hour to ensure your home sustains as little damage as possible.
Trained Experts in Fire Damage Repair
employees undergo ongoing training to remain up to date on the latest techniques and technology. We also follow IICRC-recommended procedures to ensure that your home is properly and efficiently cleaned.
Our fire damage restoration technicians will start cleaning within a few hours of your initial call. They will also work with you throughout the fire cleanup process to help you make the best decisions about the repair, restoration, or replacement of your property. When the damage creates a dangerous environment in your home or building, we will gladly provide pack-out services. We also assist with tarping and board ups to prevent further damage to the interior of the home or building.
Our emergency fire damage restoration services include the following:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Soot Removal
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Safety and Compliance
- Pack out and inventory service
- Restoration dry cleaning and laundry
- Board ups
Fire Damage Repair – What to Do
- Call RestorationMaster right away in order to limit the spread of the damage.
- Be careful not to move around and stir up the soot that has settled into the affected materials.
- Place two layers of cheesecloth over the vents to trap any loose particles.
- Replace the air filters on the HVAC system.
- Clean any drapes, blinds, curtains, and plants, especially the leaves.
- Cover the furniture and upholstery with bedsheets to avoid extra soot from settling into the fabric.
- Use a coating of petroleum jelly or light oil to wipe away the soot off any chrome faucets in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Remove any pets from the property and transport them to a safer environment.
- Throw away any open food containers that have been exposed to the fire and smoke.
Fire Damage Cleaning – What NOT to Do
- Do not use any electronic devices until the technician has inspected the electrical damage to the property.
- Do not try to clean any walls, furniture, or floors of any soot as any improper cleaning procedures may only rub in the soot damage.
- Do not eat any food that was exposed to the fire.
Fire Damage Cleanup Services
Damage from the fire can spread without proper cleaning and mediation, and damage from improper cleanings supplies can leave you frustrated. However, we have the experience and expertise to help you when fire damage occurs. We operate and use only advanced equipment and techniques to ensure our restoration services are the best available. That’s why the best methods and supplies in the business are use to provide amazing fire damage cleanup results for any size loss.
For all your fire damage restoration and smoke damage restoration needs in Connellsville, PA and the surrounding areas, call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868. Our emergency call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.