Water Damage Related Info
RestorationMaster has years of experience in providing quality water damage restoration for Connellsville, PA. We are able to handle any scale loss as our live operators will ensure quick response to a disaster. Water damage can be derived from many different sources such as pipe leaks, sump pump failures, or natural disasters. Therefore, a quick response is essential to prevent further damage to your home and belongings.
We provide many different services for water damage restoration that include:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Drying, Dehumidification, Water Extraction
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
With this extensive list of services, you can assure your home will be returned to its original condition as soon as possible. RestorationMaster is available around the clock to provide excellent flood cleanup services quickly and efficiently. With advanced equipment, such as dehumidifiers, air movers, desiccants, air scrubbers, and truck mounted extraction equipment, our flood cleanup methods can be used to clean and restore your home in no time. However, insurance claims can be confusing, especially if it’s your first time filing a claim. This is why we help you file, allowing the process to run smoother.
Water Mitigation – What to Do
- Contact RestorationMaster right away to limit the spread of the damage and prevent mold growth.
- Shut off the primary water supply to avoid any additional leaks.
- Try to blot dry or mop up as much water as possible.
- Hang up any rugs that are on the floor. Place on a drapery rod to dry.
- Clean the furniture as best as you can with a towel. Prop up any cushions and pillows. Also place a piece of tin foil between the furniture legs and wet carpet to avoid the water traveling upwards.
- Place any arts and crafts in a safe, dry area.
- Pack all books tightly in the shelves until the technicians arrive to begin the drying process.
- Prop open any doors, cabinets, and drawers to allow for proper air ventilation.
Water Extraction – What to Avoid
- Do not try to clean any visible mold yourself. Wait until the technicians arrive to remove it safely.
- Do not enter any room with severe electrical or structural damage.
- Do not use any appliance that requires electricity until cleared by a technician.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet to prevent the water damage from spreading.
- Do not place any newspaper on the floor to soak up the water. The ink will end up staining the wet carpet.
Many materials, such as wood, drywall, and furniture can absorb water rapidly, which in turn can cause significant damage quickly. Starting the water damage restoration as soon as possible is very important to prevent mold and mildew growth. RestorationMaster has the experience and expertise to help you when water damage occurs. Ensuring that excess water is handled quickly is the key to preventing additional damage to your delicate materials and irreplaceable items. We also have advanced equipment to ensure that proper drying and dehumidification are done to avoid further damages. Furthermore, our skilled water damage cleanup technicians have undergone proper training to perform efficient content cleaning and pack-out services to remove your items from the property for professional cleaning. However, if the damage to your home is severe, we will store your belongings in our secure facility until the restoration is finished.
Water damage can happen at any time of the day. Therefore, if you experience water damage, regardless of size, time is crucial for the proper cleanup and prevention of further incidents. For all your water damage restoration and cleanup needs in Connellsville, PA, call RestorationMaster at 888-915-8868. Our emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.