The winter time in Alburtis can get mighty cold. With the freezing temperatures comes the increased chance of a pipe bursting on your property. This sudden event can send torrents of water across your home or business, causing severe water damage over time if not dealt with quickly. Contact a disaster restoration company who will have the expertise, equipment, and response time required in handling the cleanup after a frozen pipe burst scenario.
Aftercare Restoration provides frozen pipe burst cleanup services in Alburtis, PA. We are an IICRC-certified firm specialized in water extraction and drying methods after a burst pipe scenario due to cold weather. As temperatures grow colder, our crews are on standby 24/7 to respond to a broken pipes this winter so we can help our community recover from the resulting property damage.
Frozen Pipe Bursts in Alburtis, PA
If a pipe in your home or business bursts due to freezing weather, the first thing you should do is shut off the source of water. The main water shut off valve is usually your best bet.
The next step is to contact a disaster restoration professional as soon as possible. The longer you wait to deal with the standing water after a frozen pipe burst, the more damage that will set in and destroy structural materials.
- 24/7 response to burst or broken pipes as a result of freezing
- Immediate water extraction of any standing water
- Moisture removal and industrial dehumidification and drying
- Assistance with any insurance claims associated with the damage
How to Prevent Frozen Pipes in Alburtis, PA
If you live in the Alburtis, PA area and want to best protect yourself from a frozen pipe burst scenario, Aftercare Restoration is here to provide a few helpful tips.
Things you can do to prevent pipes from freezing:
- Run water at the faucets slowly during extreme temperatures to encourage movement through the piping. Water that sits still will freeze faster.
- Open up cupboards and cabinets that contain piping as this practice can introduce warmer air circulation around the pipes.
- Keep pipes or the spaces they are contained in insulated as best as possible
- Shut off the water supply during the most extreme temperature drops, and remove any hose attachments from the house or appliances
Contact Us for Water Cleanup after Frozen Pipe Bursts in Alburtis, PA
A frozen pipe burst is an unexpected event that can take anyone by surprise. As water rushed on the property, its’ important to keep calm, shut off the water source, and contact a professional immediate flood cleanup.
Aftercare Restoration in here in Alburtis, PA to provide water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in home and businesses.
We are available 24/7 at (215) 774-3120 to respond to water overflows as a result of a broken or burst pipe during the winter.
Related Frozen Pipe Burst Services
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Emmaus, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Bethlehem, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Breinigsville, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Macungie, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Allentown, PA