Winters in Bethlehem, PA can sink to extremely low temperatures. When this occurs, the risk of a pipe bursting in your home due to freezing becomes a real possibility. A pipe breaking in this way can send water all over your property and cause significant water damage if not dealt with immediately. A disaster restoration company will be able to extract the water and effectively dry the area, preventing long term damage.
Aftercare Restoration provides frozen pipe burst cleanup services in Bethlehem, PA. We are an IICRC-certified firm specialized in water extraction and drying methods after a burst pipe scenario due to cold weather. As temperatures grow colder, our crews are on standby 24/7 to respond to a broken pipes this winter so we can help our community recover from the resulting property damage.
If a pipe in your home or business bursts due to freezing weather, the first thing you should do is shut off the source of water. The main water shut off valve is usually your best bet.
The next step is to contact a disaster restoration professional as soon as possible. The longer you wait to deal with the standing water after a frozen pipe burst, the more damage that will set in and destroy structural materials.
Our services for frozen pipe burst cleanup include:
- 24/7 response to burst or broken pipes as a result of freezing
- Immediate water extraction of any standing water
- Moisture removal and industrial dehumidification and drying
- Assistance with any insurance claims associated with the damage
How to Prevent Frozen Pipes in Bethlehem, PA
If you live in the Bethlehem, PA area and want to best protect yourself from a frozen pipe burst scenario, Aftercare Restoration is here to provide a few helpful tips.
Things you can do to prevent pipes from freezing:
- Run water at the faucets slowly during extreme temperatures to encourage movement through the piping. Water that sits still will freeze faster.
- Open up cupboards and cabinets that contain piping as this practice can introduce warmer air circulation around the pipes.
- Keep pipes or the spaces they are contained in insulated as best as possible
- Shut off the water supply during the most extreme temperature drops, and remove any hose attachments from the house or appliances
Contact Us for Water Cleanup after Frozen Pipe Bursts in Bethlehem, PA
A frozen pipe burst is an unexpected event that can take anyone by surprise. As water rushed on the property, its’ important to keep calm, shut off the water source, and contact a professional immediate flood cleanup.
Aftercare Restoration in here in Bethlehem, PA to provide water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in home and businesses.
We are available 24/7 at (215) 774-3120 to respond to water overflows as a result of a broken or burst pipe during the winter.
Related Frozen Pipe Burst Services
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Emmaus, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Breinigsville, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Alburtis, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Macungie, PA
Water cleanup after frozen pipe bursts in Allentown, PA