ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa
The Albuquerque and Bernalillo, NM area is prone to inclement weather year-round that can result in property damage for homes and businesses. Thunderstorms, hail storms, and strong winds are common weather conditions that can cause serious damage to your property. The Albuquerque area is also at risk for flash flooding and wind damage during monsoon season. Your property can experience a wide range of damage from these weather conditions, including water damage and structural issues. The damage caused by a storm will only get worse until the home or building is stabilized and restored.
ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa provides storm damage restoration services to help homes and businesses affected by storms in Albuquerque and Bernalillo, NM. Our technicians will provide immediate stabilization for severely damaged buildings and quickly begin the restoration of resulting water or structural damage.
Storm Damage in the Albuquerque, NM Area
The variety of storms that can descend on the Albuquerque area can lead to a wide range of damage to homes and commercial buildings. It is very important for residents in the area to be prepared for the following types of storms:
- Hail Storms: Albuquerque experiences hail storms each year, especially during the spring and summer months. Hail can cause significant damage to the siding, roofing, and windows of a home.
- Severe Thunderstorms: Thunderstorms bring strong winds and heavy rain to the area. If the wind is strong enough, it can cause exterior damage to the roof or siding of your home and cause large objects like trees to blow over. The rain can also cause flooding issues and water damage.
- Wind: Albuquerque is prone to east wind storms that can bring winds of up to 24 mph. The wind from these storms can damage windows and siding and blow over trees and powerlines.
- Monsoons: Monsoon season lasts from May through October. These storms bring excessive rainfall that can lead to flash flooding as well as strong winds that can cause considerable damage. Flash flooding is a major risk during monsoon season because the hard desert ground does not absorb water easily.
Any one of these weather conditions can result in property damage, making it important to inspect your property after each storm passes. If your property has been damaged, you must call our experts at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa right away for storm damage restoration services. We will stabilize the damage to your property right away to prevent it from getting worse as we work out a thorough restoration plan.
You can expect the following from our storm damage restoration services:
- Flood and Water Damage Restoration: Water and flood damage is very common after a thunderstorm or monsoon. Water can get into a home or building due to a leak or a flood and it quickly gets absorbed in building materials like wood and drywall. Affected materials will become discolored and weakened which can lead to structural damage, and they are also at risk for mold growth. Our technicians will remove any amount of water from your home, including standing flood water, and effectively dry the damaged materials with advanced water extraction and drying equipment.
- Board-Up and Tarping: Wind and hail can cause physical damage to the siding, roof, and windows of a building. We will board-up damaged homes and buildings to protect them from further damage and cover damaged roofing with tarp.
- Structural Repairs: Our technicians can repair the exterior and structural damage to your home or building to restore its original condition.
- Debris Clearing: We will remove all leftover debris from your property, including broken glass, building materials, and fallen branches.
Severe storms in the Albuquerque area can result in serious property damage that requires immediate restoration. If a storm passes in your area, make sure you check your property for damage and call us right away for storm damage restoration services. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (505) 814-1411 to provide emergency storm damage restoration in Albuquerque and Bernalillo, NM.