There are high amounts of dust particles and other debris that circulate through the breathing air of a home and eventually accumulate within the air duct system. In fact, the EPA estimates that the average home can accumulate up to 40 pounds of dust per year. The dust that gathers within the air duct system can decrease the efficiency of the system and get redistributed each time it kicks on, sending the dust particles back into the breathing air of the home where they can pose health risks. Your local Prime Restoration partner provides professional air duct cleaning services to homes and businesses in Waldorf and Bennsville, MD.
The following conditions may indicate that you need professional air duct cleaning services:
- Home frequently needs dusting.
- The HVAC system has a strange smell.
- Dust is building up on the vent grills.
- There are black marks near the vent grill.
- People within the home are suffering from allergies or respiratory problems.
These conditions may require professional duct cleaning more frequently:
- Family members that routinely suffer from asthma or allergies
- Cigarette or cigar smokers in the house
- Water, fire, or smoke damage to the air duct system
- Dust or debris from a renovation or remodeling project
Commercial and Residential HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning Services
Our air duct cleaning services include:
- Protection of the carpet and household furnishings during the process.
- Thorough inspection and cleaning of the entire system.
- Use of soft bristled brushes for flex ducts, fiberglass air ducts, and sheet metal air ducts with internal fiberglass lining.
- Clean through one opening at a time while keeping the others sealed to prevent dust and debris from entering the breathing air.
- Use of brushing and contact vacuum cleaning to remove dust and debris.
- Use of vacuum equipment that exhausts outside the home or a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that exhausts inside.
- Thorough cleaning and reinstallation of all registers and vents.
- Protection of the duct work by resealing and re-insulating access holes made in the return area.
- Full completion of the job.
Contact Us for HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning Services in Waldorf and Bennsville, MD
Professional air duct cleaning services not only improve the indoor air quality of your home or office, but they also increase the efficiency of the air duct systems for lower energy bills. Contact us at (301) 287-4283 to schedule HVAC and air duct cleaning services for your home or business in the Waldorf and Bennsville, MD area.
Related Air Duct Cleaning Services