Our homes accumulate high amounts of dust particles and other airborne debris that may end up within the air duct system to be dispersed back in the breathing air. According to the EPA, the amount of dust accumulation can reach up to 40 pounds per year in the average home. As this dust and debris gathers within the air duct system, it could contaminate the breathing air which can lead to health problems and decrease the efficiency of the air duct system resulting in higher energy costs. Your local Prime Restoration partner provides professional air duct cleaning services to homes and businesses in St. Charles, MD to remove debris from the system.
It is recommended to contact us for air duct cleaning services if you experience the following conditions in your home:
- Dusting needs to be done more frequently.
- A strange smell coming from the HVAC system.
- Visible dust buildups on the vent grills.
- Black marks near the vent grills.
- Symptoms of allergies or respiratory problems.
Your home may require air duct cleaning more frequently if it contains:
- Family members with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette or cigar smokers
- Water, fire, or smoke damage to the air duct system
- Excessive dust or debris from a recent renovation or remodeling project
Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
The HVAC and air duct cleaning services that we provide include:
- Protection of your carpet, furniture, and other furnishings during the process.
- Full cleaning and inspection of the entire system.
- Using soft bristled brushes for flex ducts, air ducts made of fiberglass, and sheet metal air ducts with internal fiberglass lining.
- Cleaning one opening at a time while keeping the others closed to prevent dust and debris from spreading.
- Removal of dust and debris using well-controlled brushing and contact vacuum cleaning.
- Use of vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside the home or a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that exhausts within the home.
- Thorough cleaning and reinstallation of all registers and vents.
- Protecting the duct work by sealing and re-insulating access holes we make in the return area to clean the system thoroughly.
- Proper completion of the job.
Contact Us for HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning Services for St. Charles, MD
Professional HVAC and air duct cleaning services are beneficial because they help improve indoor air quality for a healthier environment and increase the efficiency of the HVAC system for lower energy costs. If you would like to schedule an air duct cleaning appointment for your home or business in St. Charles, MD, contact Prime Restoration at (301) 287-4283.
Related Air Duct Cleaning Services