Most disasters that cause damage to a home such as fires, flooding, and mold can leave an unpleasant odor throughout the house that requires a special process to eliminate it. Rainbow International provides deodorization and smoke odor removal services to homes and businesses in Port Isabel, Brownsville, and South Padre Island, TX. Our technicians are trained in several methods of odor removal that include absorption technology, Nano carbon technology, hydroxyl technology, and ozone technology. Our specific odor removal services include the following:
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Fire Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Removal
- Dead Animal Odor
- Undetected Death Scene Odor
- Ozone Deodorization
- Hydroxyl Deodorization
- Thermal Fogging
Our odor removal methods contain these steps to help ensure that the odor is removed completely and prevented from returning:
- Removal of the odor source
- Treatment of all contaminated materials and surfaces
- Treatment of dead air space
- Air washing
- Sealing porous surfaces
- Evaluation and documentation of odor removal process
Through our years of experience, we have developed a sound deodorization process to remove unpleasant odors caused by several different sources.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Remediation: We can remove odors left behind from fire and smoke using cleaning products that are more effective for odor removal than ozone or carbon deodorization.
- Water Damage Remediation: Water damage often leads to mold or mildew which creates a musty odor. We can completely remove the odor left from mold or water damage.
- Biological Based Odor Removal: We use real-time odor elimination to remove odors from biohazard materials and other biological substances.
If there is a strong odor in your home or office from a recent disaster, contact Rainbow International for odor removal and deodorization in Brownsville and South Padre Island, TX. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (956)622-7349.