The importance of maintaining the condition of your carpeting cannot be understated. This is because in homes and professional spaces alike, carpeting can make or break the look of a room. This can be problematic when high foot traffic, pets, children, and other factors take a toll on its appearance. At RestorationMaster, we provide professional-grade carpet cleaning services to make your carpeting look as good as new. We offer this service to property owners in San Juan, TX.
The Difficulties of Maintaining Clean Carpeting
Keeping your carpeting clean can be difficult in both residential and commercial settings. In homes, dirt and mud can get tracked in, spills are relatively common, and children and pets can take their toll. In office spaces, high foot traffic is a carpet killer. In both scenarios, dirt and debris can build up over time, which leads to discoloration and deterioration. While standard vacuuming is a great preventative measure, it cannot always remove deeply embedded debris.
Restoring Your Carpeting
At RestorationMaster, we utilize professional-grade carpet cleaning equipment to dislodge and remove hard to reach debris and problematic stains. In fact, this deep level of cleaning is beneficial for the longevity of your carpeting, and your indoor air quality, as well. When you choose to work with us, you can expect the following:
- A deep-cleaning vacuuming procedure that utilizes agitation and high-quality filters to remove a large portion of particulates
- The application of an effective preconditioning solution engineered to separate any soils remaining in the carpeting’s fibers (agitation of this solution results in maximum contact between the solution and fibers)
- A high-efficiency, truck-mounted hot rinse procedure that removes the cleaning solution and dislodged particulates
- Carpet grooming developed to eliminate any matting, and improve the general appearance of your carpeting
- Thorough drying of your carpeting in order to eliminate the risk of wet carpet odors (carpeting typically takes between 2 to 6 hours to dry on its own)
To ensure a quality result, we make sure to utilize only the most advanced and innovative equipment and technologies to restore your carpeting. We also make use of a built-in accountability system. All of this together results in a job done right.
Additionally, as a provider of disaster restoration and sanitization services for over 30 years, we have the experience and procedures necessary to restore your carpeting following a variety of unique events. All of our technicians are IICRC certified, which means we can address a number of challenging scenarios that negatively affect your carpeting. We can restore damaged upholstery, and eliminate odors, as well.
To take advantage of our carpet cleaning services, simply contact our RestorationMaster representatives at (956) 622-7349. We are happy to answer any questions you have and are proud to work with both homeowners and business owners in San Juan, TX.