Fires, or even just significant amounts of smoke and soot, have the potential to devastate your property, and permanently damage your personal items. Even in small scale events, your building and belongings are at risk. At Rainbow International, we address all of this and more through our fire damage restoration services. We provide this as an emergency response service, which means we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. No matter the extent of the damage, we have the ability to get you back on your feet. We proudly work with homeowners and business owners in San Juan, TX.
An Effective Response
Fire, smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts have the potential to do a significant amount of damage in little to no time at all. They can also continue to do damage for hours and days following the initial event. For these reasons, we keep our phones open 24 hours a day. By getting a highly trained team of technicians to your property immediately after the event, your building and belongings will stand a much greater chance of being fully recovered.
At Rainbow International, we have honed our procedures over the past 30+ years. This means that you can expect topnotch quality, minimal property loss, and a swift recovery. We understand how fires, and their resulting byproducts, spread, how to treat them, and how to get you back on your feet. We place a great deal of emphasis on open communication and doing what we can to make the overall process easier for you.
What to Do Following a Fire
Fires are a nightmare for many property owners across the U.S. and Canada. If one occurs on your property, we encourage you to take the following actions:
- Contact your local fire department and follow their instructions as best as you can.
- Transport children and pets to a safe location. This means away from smoke, which contains a variety of carcinogenic gases. We recommend a trusted neighbor for immediate help.
- Contact us here at Rainbow International as soon as the event has concluded. A swift response translates to less damage, a quicker recovery, and lower costs.
- Open windows to better circulate air within your building.
- Contact your insurance provider to let them know about the event (it is important that you do this “as soon as reasonably possible”).
- Create an inventory of your belongings for reference during restoration efforts and be sure to make copies for the various recovery teams that will be present.
Whether the fire was started by lint buildup in your dryer, an electrical event, kitchen grease, a severe accident, or really anything else, we have the expertise and equipment to restore your building and its contents. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and follow our 17-step quality assurance system to provide you with the highest possible customer experience in this tragic situation. We will even work with your insurance provider.
To utilize our fire damage restoration services, contact our Rainbow International representatives at (956) 622-7349. We are available 24/7, and are proud to assist property owners in San Juan, TX.