Fires are very dangerous disasters that immediately put lives at risk and cause widespread, often devastating damage within homes and businesses. The property is typically just as dangerous after the fire is put out as the building may be structurally unstable and leftover toxic materials like smoke and soot are hazardous to your health. Once a fire is put out within your property, you need to call the restoration professionals to contain and restore the damage.
At Restoration 360, we provide fire damage restoration services to restore damage caused by fire and smoke within homes and businesses in Princeton, NJ. Our technicians will stop the spread of toxic materials like smoke and soot and remove damaged debris so we can clean up and restore your property. You can count on us to meticulously plan and execute the restoration of your property and simplify the process to help bring you peace of mind.
How Fire and Smoke Damage Property
The damage caused by the flames themselves is obvious as they burn and disintegrate materials in their path. Fires destroy many objects they devour and can leave a home or building structurally unstable. However, most of the damage is often caused by the smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts that continue to spread after the fire is out. These materials settle on various surfaces and objects and cause damage that may become permanent without proper cleaning and restoration.
Watch RestorationMaster Video for Fire Damage Restoration in Princeton, NJ
Calling a professional for fire damage restoration at (609) 900-7686 as soon as the fire department extinguishes the fire will help contain the damage and salvage more of your property.
Experienced Fire Damage Restoration from Restoration 360 in Princeton, NJ
At Restoration 360, we provide comprehensive fire and smoke damage restoration to fully restore your property after a fire. Our all-in-one restoration includes repair of structural damage, water damage mitigation from putting out the fire, smoke and soot cleanup, and particulate purification to remove toxic materials from the air. Our immediate response and containment of the damage will help minimize the time and cost of the restoration.
When you call our professionals, you can expect the following:
- Help filing insurance claim: We will work to keep your restoration costs low which makes it more likely for your insurance to cover the damage.
- Return to normalcy: We work quickly to restore your property to a livable condition within weeks so you can return to normalcy faster.
- Minimize future problems and expenses: We provide complete restoration that includes uncovering and addressing hidden issues from water, mold, and smoke and soot. This prevents future problems that will cost you even more.
Our fire and smoke damage restoration services in Princeton, NJ include the following steps:
- Emergency board-up and tarping: We will immediately secure the property by boarding up and tarping windows and doors and stabilizing the structural core.
- Water extraction and dry out: Any excess water left from extinguishing the fire will be removed and the damage it caused will be restored.
- Soot and smoke removal: We can clean and restore materials and surfaces affected by smoke and soot using advanced cleaning products and restoration methods.
- Deodorization and disinfection: We will remove smoke odors and disinfect the property to prevent mold growth.
- Rebuild and restoration: Our technicians will repair the damage caused by the fire and restore your property to its pre-fire condition.
Call Restoration 360 for Fire Damage Restoration in Princeton, NJ
If your home or business is affected by a fire, you need to call our professionals for fire damage restoration immediately after the fire is out. We will start limiting the damage upon arrival and implement a comprehensive plan to restore your property.
You can call Restoration 360 at (609) 900-7686 for fire damage restoration in Princeton, NJ.