Water is one of the most damaging elements in a home or building and a top cause of property damage. Water damage can be caused by a number of different issues including burst pipes, sump pump failures, plumbing problems, and weather conditions like rain and flooding. It is important to address water damage immediately to stop its spread and prevent more serious damage like wall and ceiling damage or mold growth.
Restoration 360 provides water damage restoration services to help homes and businesses in Princeton, NJ recover after experiencing water damage or flooding. Our professionals use moisture meters and professional grade water removal equipment to find and remove all water and moisture and dry affected areas and materials. We can also repair and restore damage caused by the water.
How Water Damages Homes and Buildings
Any amount of water, from a leak to standing flood water, can be damaging. This is because water spreads through porous building materials and furnishings which includes carpeting, wood, drywall, insulation, and more. Walls and ceilings that absorb too much water can eventually collapse. It is also possible for water to spread to electrical wires and outlets which creates a dangerous situation.
Water damage can also cause mold growth as mold spores are attracted to areas and materials that provide a moisture source. Once mold forms, it can cause further damage to the affected areas while putting the health of those exposed at risk. Reacting to water damage immediately will help prevent structural damage, mold, and other major issues.
Watch RestorationMaster Video for more information on Water Restoration in Princeton, NJ
For water damage cleanup services in Princeton, NJ, call our local experts at Restoration 360 at (609) 900-7686. Get professional help today!
Water Damage Restoration from Restoration 360 in Princeton, NJ
Our technicians at Restoration 360 are ready to provide complete water damage restoration, whether the damage was caused by a leak, flood, or sewage backup. We use the most advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment available to ensure that all excess water is removed and that affected materials are dried. After the water is removed, we will restore the resulting damage to return your property to its pre-disaster state.
Our water damage restoration services in Princeton, NJ consist of the following:
- Inspection: We will inspect the damage and use moisture meters to assess how deeply the water has spread.
- Water extraction: Using professional grade water removal equipment, we will extract the water from the affected areas.
- Removal and disposal: We will remove and dispose of all permanently damaged materials.
- Structural drying: Our air movers and dehumidification equipment will extract the moisture from structural materials like wood and drywall. We will test your property again with moisture meters to ensure the moisture has been removed.
- Mold prevention: We will disinfect the affected areas to prevent mold growth from forming.
- Rebuild and restoration: Our technicians repair water damaged ceilings, walls, and other structural materials to restore your property to its original condition.
Call Restoration 360 for Water Damage Restoration in Princeton, NJ
Our technicians at Restoration 360 are committed to restoring your property after experiencing water damage or flooding. Make sure you call our professionals immediately after discovering a water damage issue within your home or building. You can call us at (609) 900-7686 for water damage restoration in Princeton, NJ.