A foul odor lingering throughout a home or building is not only aggravating, but it can make the building virtually uninhabitable. There are many possible sources of unpleasant odors in a home including smoke and fires, flooding, mold, pets, and cigarettes. Each of these odors are difficult to remove because they get absorbed in porous materials and they cannot simply be covered up with air fresheners. These odors need to be removed at the source with professional deodorization techniques. RestorationMaster provides odor removal services to eliminate foul odors from homes and buildings in Plymouth, MN. We use advanced odor removal techniques that will extract the odor particles from the air space and affected materials.
Problems Caused by Odors
Lingering odors in a home or building are unpleasant and they cannot be removed easily. These odors are very persistent because the odor particles can get absorbed in furnishings and building materials that are porous, causing them to linger. The only way to effectively remove these odors is to extract the particles from the affected materials and air spaces and to find and treat the original source of the odor. At RestorationMaster, we use advanced techniques to effectively extract odor particles that have become absorbed.
We can remove odors from the following materials with our deodorization methods:
Sources of Unpleasant Odors
As mentioned above, there are several possible sources of foul odors that can affect your home or business. The most common odor sources are detailed below:
- Fires: Fires can cause odors in homes and buildings from charred materials and from smoke. Any size fire can leave behind a foul odor.
- Flooding: Flooding in homes and buildings often causes a musty smell that can be even worse if there is mold or bacteria involved.
- Cigarettes: Cigarette smoke has a strong, unmistakable odor that can cling to clothing and furniture.
- Pets: Some pets have a natural odor that can affect your home and any “messes” they cause can contribute to this odor.
- Biological Materials: Mold, bacteria, blood and other bodily fluids are biological materials that are dangerous to handle and give off unpleasant odors.
Odor Removal Services from RestorationMaster
Our technicians are trained and equipped to remove lingering odors with our advanced odor-removal methods. We can eliminate foul odors from affected materials and air spaces using absorption technology, ozone treatments, and hydroxyl treatments. Each of these deodorization methods is safe and effective for use in homes and buildings. You can expect the following steps from our odor removal services:
- Removal of the original source of the odor
- Deodorization of affected objects, materials, and air spaces
- Air washing
- Guaranteed removal of the odor
Call us for Smoke and Odor Removal in Plymouth, MN
You do not have to live with a lingering odor in your home or business. Contact RestorationMaster if you have an odor on your property in Plymouth, MN that needs to be removed. We can successfully extract all types of odors using our advanced odor-removal methods.
Give us a call at (952) 592-1103 for our odor removal services.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Anoka, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Bloomington, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Maple Grove, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Minneapolis, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Minnetonka, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Plymouth, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Saint Cloud, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Brooklyn Park, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Medina, MN