One of the biggest fears of any homeowner or business owner is experiencing extensive damage to your home or building that will require a lot of time and energy to repair. So many different types of disasters such as fires, floods, storms, and accidents can catch you off guard and cause considerable damage to your property. When this type of damage occurs, you need a trusted professional that can handle every step of the reconstruction process. RestorationMaster provides complete construction and restoration services for homes and commercial buildings in Orlando, FL facing severe damage. Our skilled technicians will quickly stabilize and evaluate the damage so we can form and implement an effective construction plan.
Our top priority with every major construction job is to secure the building and evaluate the extent of the damage so we can save as much of your personal content and property as possible. Once the damage is secured, we will form a complete construction plan that includes the right combination of restoration and construction work to get your home or building back to its original condition. We employ a complete construction staff that can carry out a full reconstruction plan using the best methods and equipment of the industry.
Our reconstruction services consist of the following:
- Complete reconstruction for homes and commercial buildings
- Emergency board up and stabilization
- Estimates for the cost of construction
- Demolition and debris removal
- Acquisition of permits
- Project management
- General construction including electrical work, painting, carpentry, plumbing, roofing, siding, flooring, etc.
- Assistance with insurance claims
Benefits of Our Reconstruction Services
It is normal to feel overwhelmed if you have experienced extensive damage on your property. Our technicians restore order to the situation with proven reconstruction services to get your property back to its original condition in a decent amount of time. The following are the benefits of calling RestorationMastern for reconstruction services:
- We can save you on your insurance claims by using the right combination of restoration and reconstruction work.
- Because we can provide restoration and reconstruction work, you will not need to involve multiple service providers in your insurance claim.
- Working with only RestorationMaster instead of multiple contractors will help simplify the reconstruction process.
As soon as you experience major damage to your property in Orlando, FL, contact our experts at RestorationMaster for reconstruction services. We will form a complete construction plan that covers both reconstruction and restoration work so you don’t need to involve another contractor. You can call us 24 hours a day for emergency construction services.