The air within a home contains a high amount of dust particles and other debris that find their way into the air duct system to be distributed into the breathing air. In fact, the EPA estimates that the average home accumulates around 40 pounds of dust each year. This dust and debris can contaminate the breathing air of your home, leading to several health problems, as well as decrease the efficiency of your air duct system. RestorationMaster provides professional air duct cleaning services for homes and businesses to remove dust and debris from forced air systems.
We recommend that you call us for air duct cleaning services if you notice the following conditions:
• You have to dust more often than usual.
• There is a strange odor while the HVAC system fan is running.
• There are dust buildups on the vent grills.
• Black marks around the vent grills.
• People within your house begin suffering from allergies or respiratory problems.
Some households may need more frequent air duct services if they have:
• Family members who suffer from allergies or asthma
• Cigarette or cigar smokers
• Water, fire, or smoke damage to the HVAC system
• A renovation or remodeling project that caused excess dust and debris
The air duct cleaning services provided by RestorationMaster include:
• Protection of your carpet and furnishings during cleaning.
• Open access to the entire system for thorough cleaning and inspection.
• Use of soft bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board, flex ducts, and sheet metal ducts lined internally with fiberglass.
• Work on one opening at a time while keeping all others closed to contain the dust.
• Use of well-controlled brushing and contact vacuum cleaning to remove dust and other debris.
• Use of either a vacuum that exhausts outside the home or a High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuum that that exhausts inside the home.
• Removal, cleaning, and reinstallation of all registers and vents.
• Protection of the duct work such as resealing and re-insulating access holes that we make in the return area for the most thorough cleaning.
• We take the time and care to complete the job right.
Regular air duct cleaning will not only contribute to healthier breathing air inside your home, but it will also help improve the efficiency of the air duct system to save costs on energy bills. If your home is in need of air duct cleaning, contact RestorationMaster at (847) 558-6604 – serving in Northbrook, IL 60062 and the surrounding communities.
Air Duct Cleaning Services by RestorationMaster