Water damage can be a huge problem within a home or building, but sewage waste is much worse. Not only is the area affected with dangerous biohazards and bacteria, your personal safety is also at risk. It’s highly recommended to keep your distance and contact a cleanup professional right away.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the Manahawkin, NJ to provide sewage cleanup services for homes and buildings. Our professionals are trained and experienced to respond right away, extract the contaminated water, start the drying process, and disinfect the affected areas. We will also replace soiled porous materials.
Issues with Sewage Water
In the case of sewage backups, contaminated water will spread to the areas of least resistance, including walls, below the floorboards and ceilings of the floors below it. Even if you try to clean up the mess yourself, you may still find a strong odor left behind as the odor particles are lodged within the building structure.
The sewage water is also filled with bacteria, viruses and disease-causing pathogens. It’s crucial to avoid the affected area and allow a professional to handle the job.
Sewage Cleanup Services Manahawkin, NJ
Soon after receiving your first call, RestorationMaster will arrive with all equipment needed to restore the affected area. Our professionals will first extract the standing sewage water, dry out the remaining area using dehumidification and air moving equipment, remove the soiled porous materials, disinfect the hard surfaces, and install replacements. We will also handle any mold issues or odors stemming from the restored area.
All of the following is included within our sewage cleanup services:
- Available 24/7 and Emergency Response: Our IICRC-certified technicians are available 24/7 and are ready to respond right after your first call.
- Experienced and Licensed: Our professionals are licensed, trained, and experienced in water, fire and mold emergencies. We know what to do when a disaster occurs.
- Full inspection: Soon after removing the source of the damage, we will inspect the affected area to allow for an efficient and effective service.
- Full Restoration: All soiled building materials will be removed, including drywall, insulation, carpeting, etc. Hard surfaces including porcelain, tile, metal, and plastic materials will be disinfected. The remaining areas will then by dried out using dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Odor Removal: Any lingering odor from the sewage backup will be removed using ozone or hydroxyl equipment.
- Assistance with Insurance Claim: We will work with your insurance agent after the restoration process to allow for a smooth claims process.
Don’t hesitate to contact RestorationMaster at (732) 338-2454 for 24/7 sewage cleanup services in the Manahawkin, NJ area if you experienced a sewage backup.