Whether the furniture is made from wood, upholstery, or a combination of both, it is vulnerable to damage, wear and tear, and stains with frequent use. It’s also normal for wooden furniture in particular to become structurally damaged or experience minor surface damage from use. Upholstered furniture can experience dirt and debris buildup, rips and tears, and stains over time. This type of damage can accelerate the deterioration process of the furniture, also taking away from its appearance. But instead of replacing them, they can be restored for a fraction of the cost.
Our technicians at RestorationMaster provide professional furniture repair and restoration services for homes and commercial properties in Dallas, TX to restore their original look and appearance. Each of our experts is trained to handle all types of furniture, restoring them from structural damage and/or having them re-upholstered. Even if you have large, heavy pieces of furniture that are problematic to transport, we can provide these services on-site at a time that works best for you.
Wood Furniture Restoration and Repair
Wood furniture is popular in many residential and commercial properties due to its durability and natural beauty, but it’s not indestructible. It’s normal for the paint and finish to wear off over time, and it can become damaged with watermarks, dents, gouges, and scuffs. Table and chair legs, chair backs, and arm rests can also break, but this doesn’t mean they need to be replaced.
If you have found yourself in this situation, call RestorationMaster to have these items inspected and restored to their original condition.
You can expect the following from our furniture repair and restoration services:
- Structural repair: Any structural damage to table legs, chair backs, or arm rests can be professionally repaired by our technicians.
- Precision repair: Any surface damage like stains, dents, or scratches can be repaired with our services.
- Veneer repair: Any damage to finished wood surfaces can be restored.
- Water rings and marks: Any white water rings or marks can be removed.
- Image enhancements: Our technicians can buff, adjust the sheen, or polish wood furniture to improve its appearance.
- Mechanical furniture repair: If the furniture contains a motor that is damaged or broken, we can repair and/or replace it.
- Furniture painting and refinishing: We can give the furniture a new coat of paint or wood stain to restore its original appearance or give it a whole new look.
- Pet damage repair: Any damage that was caused by pets can be repaired.
- Expert color matching: We are able to find an exact match of the current color of the furniture and give it a new coat of paint to restore its original appearance.
Furniture Upholstery Repair:
Whether on a couch, chair, or other type of furniture, the upholstery material can wear out quickly due to constant use. The buildup of dirt, debris, and stains will also contribute to the deterioration process, even making it prone to rips and holes. RestorationMaster is experienced in repairing or replacing furniture upholstery of all types, including leather upholstery.
You can expect the following from our upholstery repair services:
- Upholstery repair: Any springs, seams, piping, or dust covers that are damaged can be repaired and any damaged fabric cords or cushions can be replaced.
- Re-upholstery: Any fabric from upholstered furniture can be replaced with quality materials.
If the furniture in your home or building is looking old and outdated, give RestorationMaster a call before replacing it. Our technicians have years of experience restoring furniture of all types to return them to a like-new condition. Everything from repairs to re-painting, you can expect our professionals to get it done effectively.
Give us a call at 888-915-8868 for a free estimate on complete furniture repair and restoration services in Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas.