Fire can do extensive damage to your property and those inside it. It is important to evacuate the building and have the fire put out as quickly as possible, but the work required does not stop there. Soot and smoke will linger after a fire, causing damage to your property, and the water used to extinguish the fire can compound the damage. You must begin disaster restoration immediately following a fire in order to prevent further damage from occurring.
When disaster strikes, you need more than just the best technical service. At RestorationMaster we’re trained and equipped to handle every aspect of fire damage cleanup including structural repairs, smoke and soot damage cleaning, content restoration, odor removal and insurance claims assistance.
Damage Caused by Fire and Smoke
Fire and smoke can cause serious structural damage to homes and buildings, making the home unstable or even uninhabitable after a fire. Flames will burn through all of your furniture and other personal belongings, leaving behind smoke, soot, and ash.
Fire damage can be devastating to a home or business. Although the fire is out, the fire and its byproducts–smoke, soot, and other corrosive materials–will leave permanent damage behind. Smoke and soot can continue to etch and tarnish affected surfaces and materials long after the fire is out.
The damage can quickly become permanent without prompt and effective cleaning and restoration services. In many cases, more damage is caused by the smoke and soot than the fire itself—causing homeowners to delay restoration efforts.
When a fire occurs in a home, there is more than just smoke damage to be concerned about. The odor of smoke can be pervasive and hard to remove from building materials and furnishings. Only advanced deodorization methods can effectively extract these odors from the affected materials, with complete removal generally taking longer than it takes to simply clean up the soot, ash, or other visible effects of the fire.
Professional Fire Damage Cleanup and Repair in Fair Lawn, NJ
Although fire damage has the potential to be devastating, it’s possible to limit the damage and restore your home with the help of our fire restoration technicians. We provide comprehensive services, from structural repairs to content cleaning and odor removal. We respond quickly to minimize the spread of smoke damage as we work to repair your property as quickly as possible.
Our experts are trained to carefully and effectively reverse the effects of soot damage and remove smoke odors with specialized cleaning equipment and methods. We will keep you informed throughout the process and work diligently to restore your property.
Our fire damage restoration services in Fair Lawn, NJ may consist of the following:
- Evaluation of the extent of the damage and the source of the fire
- Structural stabilization and repair
- Removal of permanently damaged building materials and objects
- Content cleaning and restoration including restoration of textiles and sensitive materials
- Restoration of water damage caused when putting out the fire
- Repair or removal of carpet and floor coverings
- Smoke odor removal
- Cleaning and restoration of surfaces and objects affected by soot, smoke, and other corrosive byproducts
Fire Restoration Done Right in Fair Lawn, NJ
The sooner you call RestorationMaster for fire damage repairs, the faster our team can stop the spread of damage and begin thorough fire restoration efforts to return your home or building back to its original condition.
We are available 24 hours a day to take your call at (888) 915-7197 for emergency fire damage restoration in Fair Lawn, NJ.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services
- Fire restoration in Parsippany, NJ
- Fire damage restoration in Mount Olive, NJ
- Fire damage repair services in Sparta, NJ
- Fire restoration in Millburn, NJ
- Fire damage restoration in Randolph, NJ
- Fire restoration in Montville, NJ
- Fire damage restoration in Chatham, NJ
- Fire restoration in Jefferson, NJ
- Fire damage restoration in Rockaway, NJ
- Fire damage restoration in Bedminster, NJ
- Fire restoration in Bernardsville, NJ