Mold is a very common problem in homes, buildings, and other structures. Mold spores can grow in any space that has moisture and an organic food source, whether it is visible or hidden behind walls and vents or on ductwork or floors. If there is no action taken to remove the mold, it can quickly grow and spread. Mold can also present a serious health hazard for inhabitants of the affected building.
When you have mold growth in your home or place of business, it can be dangerous to your health and the home’s structure. Our specialists at RestorationMaster are IICRC certified in mold remediation and use specialized equipment and technology to detect, locate and remove all mold growth in your property. We also work with your insurance company on the claim process.
Damage Caused by Mold in Fair Lawn, NJ
Mold is a natural part of the environment, but it can also be an unwelcome (and sometimes dangerous) result of water damage in your home. Mold growth primarily appears on wet or moist surfaces, and tends to prefer materials that contain organic food sources such as wood, drywall, carpeting, and insulation. Mold can appear within 48 hours of water damage and grow exponentially if left untreated.
Property owners who choose not to remove mold from their homes risk further damage to their property, including an increased risk of mold infestation. Walls and ceilings that experience severe damage from mold will lose their structural integrity, making them unsafe and susceptible to collapse.
The health risks of remaining in a home infested with mold are plentiful. Exposure to this toxic fungus can result in coughing, trouble breathing, skin irritation and inflammation, headaches, itchy eyes and throat, nasal congestion, and more.
Professional Mold Removal in Fair Lawn, NJ
RestorationMaster is ready to serve you with mold removal solutions when you need them. Our team uses EPA-registered cleaning products and advanced equipment to thoroughly remove mold from the affected surfaces. We can also remove drywall, carpeting, and other materials that have been permanently damaged by mold growth.
Our mold removal process is as follows:
- Identify and address the source of the moisture
- Find all mold growth with infrared mold detection technology
- Create a mold remediation plan that includes the mold mitigation method, scope, and timeframe
- The affected areas are isolated and damaged items and materials are removed under negative pressure containment to prevent the mold from spreading
- Items and surfaces that can be salvaged are cleaned using EPA-registered cleaning products
- Permanently damaged materials including drywall, carpeting, and furnishings are removed
- The HVAC system will be evaluated and treated if necessary
- Inspection to ensure all visible mold is removed
- A third party will perform testing to ensure complete mold removal
Mold Removal Done Right in Fair Lawn, NJ
If a mold infestation has taken over your home or business in Fair Lawn, NJ, contact our expert mold removal specialists at RestorationMaster right away. We are available 24/7 at (888) 915-7197 to provide fast and thorough mold inspection and removal services.
Related Mold Removal Services
- Black mold removal in Parsippany, NJ
- Mold remediation in Mount Olive, NJ
- Mold abatement in Sparta, NJ
- Mold removal in Millburn, NJ
- Mold remediation in Randolph, NJ
- Mold remediation in Chatham, NJ
- Mold removal in Montville, NJ
- Mold remediation in Jefferson, NJ
- Mold removal in Rockaway, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bedminster, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bernardsville, NJ