ServiceMaster by Timeless
Mold growth in your residential or commercial property is dangerous because it can cause major damage and severe health issues for anyone exposed to it, especially over a long time period. Mold spores are always in the air and they look for a moist environment with an organic food source where it can grow into a mold colony. Mold growth over time can cause the structural materials of the property to rot and weaken, increasing the risk of collapse. Mold is very dangerous to remove, so it is important to consult a disaster restoration service to safely remove the mold from the property.
ServiceMaster by Timeless provides professional mold remediation services to homes and businesses in Mount Olive, NJ. Our mold specialists use specialized equipment to locate and remove all mold from the affected areas.
Damages Caused by Mold in Mt. Olive, NJ
Mold commonly thrives in moist or wet environments and consumes organic materials like drywall, insulation, wood, carpeting, ceiling tiles, and wallpaper. Water damage is a common source for initiating mold growth, so it is critical to act quickly with water restoration services because mold can begin to grow and spread within 48 hours.
Mold damage to structural materials includes rotting and weakening. It can also leave an unpleasant odor in the affected areas if not removed with proper mold abatement services.
Mold can also cause severe allergic reactions for anyone exposed to it. For this reason, it is important to seek out black mold removal services before symptoms begin to appear.
These symptoms can include skin irritation, coughing, itchy eyes and throat, trouble breathing, nasal congestion, and headaches. Prolonged exposure may cause more serious conditions like respiratory infections and asthma.
Professional Mold Removal in Mount Olive, NJ
Our mold removal technicians at ServiceMaster by Timeless are IICRC certified and specially trained to deal with mold growth. Upon arrival, we will work to contain the mold growth and prevent the damage from spreading further.
We are equipped with infrared mold detection technology to locate all the mold that may be present on the property. Our cleaning products are EPA-registered to ensure that all the mold is effectively eliminated from the area. We may also dispose of permanently damaged materials like carpeting and drywall.
Our professional mold cleanup services in Mount Olive, NJ may include:
- Identifying and addressing the source of the moisture that lead to the mold growth
- Locating all mold growth using infrared mold detection technology
- Creating a customized mold remediation plan that best fits your situation
- Isolating the affected areas and containing the mold to prevent further spread
- Removing permanently damaged materials like carpeting, furnishings, and drywall
- Salvaging damaged surfaces and items using EPA-registered cleaning products and professional cleaning methods
- Evaluating and treating the HVAC system, if needed
- Thorough inspection to ensure the mold has been completely removed
- Allow a third party to test that the mold has been properly eliminated
Mold Remediation Done Right in Mt. Olive, NJ
If you have discovered mold growth in your home or business in Mount Olive, NJ, contact ServiceMaster by Timeless at (973) 685-6117 for our professional mold remediation services.
Related Mold Removal Services
Black mold removal in Parsippany, NJ
Mold remediation in Morristown, NJ
Mold abatement in Sparta, NJ
Mold removal in Millburn, NJ
Mold remediation in Randolph, NJ
Mold remediation in Chatham, NJ
Mold removal in Montville, NJ
Mold remediation in Jefferson, NJ