Superior Restoration Services
Mold is a very tricky disaster to discover in your home or building. Mold spores are naturally already present in the air to a limited amount of concentration. When the mold spores find an environment that is moist and contains an organic food source, the mold will begin to grow. As mold grows on building materials like wood and drywall, the materials can weaken and become damaged over time. In addition to the structural damage, mold can cause severe allergic reactions to anyone nearby. It is dangerous to try and remove the mold without the proper equipment and training, so it is best to consult a professional home remediation service to safely remove the mold from the property.
Superior Restoration Services provides professional mold remediation services to homes and businesses in Jefferson, NJ. Our IICRC-certified mold specialists use advanced technology to locate mold growth and safely remove it.
Damage Caused by Mold
Mold growth is commonly the result of untreated or poorly treated water damage. In less than 48 hours of water damage occurs, mold can begin to grow on the affected materials. If the mold is continuously left unaddressed, then the mold will continue to eat away at the building materials like carpeting, wood, insulation, drywall, and wallpaper. Damage caused by mold includes rotting and weakening, further increasing the risk of structural collapse.
Mold can also cause allergic reactions to anyone exposed to it. Symptoms include nasal congestion, itchy eyes and throat, coughing, difficulty breathing, headaches, and skin irritation. Symptoms may become more severe with prolonged exposure.
Professional Mold Removal in Jefferson, NJ
Our technicians are IICRC certified and properly equipped to address any amount of mold growth in your home or building. We thoroughly locate all the mold by using advanced infrared technology. Then, we use heavy-duty equipment and EPA-registered cleaning products to effectively remove the mold and clean the affected surfaces. We can remove the materials that have been permanently damaged by the mold and work to restore materials that have not been permanently damaged.
Our professional mold remediation services in Jefferson, NJ include:
- Locating all the mold on the property
- Identifying the initial source of the moisture that caused the mold
- Providing a full assessment of the overall damage
- Creating a customized mold remediation plan
- Removal of permanently damaged materials
- Evaluation of the HVAC system and treatment if necessary
- Using EPA-registered cleaning products
- Restoring salvageable building materials and personal items
- Final inspection to ensure that all visible mold is removed
- Assistance from a third party to test and confirm that the mold has been completely removed
Contact Us for Mold Remediation in Jefferson, NJ
If you have discovered mold growth in your home or building in Jefferson, NJ, it is important to not try to remove the mold yourself.
Contact Superior Restoration Services to safely remove the mold through our professional mold remediation services.
We can be reached 24/7 at (973) 381-2313.
Related Mold Removal Services
- Black mold removal in Parsippany, NJ
- Mold remediation in Mount Olive, NJ
- Mold abatement in Sparta, NJ
- Mold removal in Millburn, NJ
- Mold remediation in Randolph, NJ
- Mold remediation in Chatham, NJ
- Mold removal in Montville, NJ
- Black mold removal in Morristown, NJ
- Mold removal in Rockaway, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bedminster, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bernardsville, NJ