A hazardous and often concealed substance, mold is a fungus that can easily grow in homes and buildings. Mold spores are naturally present in the air, so mold growth can be triggered once it finds an organic food source and a moisture source. The mold will damage the surfaces it has grown on, continue to spread, and present health risks to anyone exposed to it. With more time, the damage and potential health concerns increase. As such, it is crucial to have a disaster restoration company remove the mold immediately.
With our complete mold removal services, RestorationMaster can help homes and businesses in Sparta, NJ, that are the site of mold growth. Our IICRC-certified mold specialists have the necessary technology and equipment to remove all cases of mold from your property. Additionally, we will help with the claims process by working with your insurance company.
Damage Caused by Mold in Sparta, NJ
Because mold needs moisture to grow, the fungus often grows on moist or wet surfaces as well as in areas affected by water damage. Furthermore, mold tends to grow on building materials like drywall and wood due to their organic food source content. The mold will eat away at whatever surface it has grown on, causing serious damage.
Knowing this, it is important to immediately seek professional help in situations concerning water damage.
Without prompt mold removal, the mold will spread and cause further damage. Ceilings and walls that have been seriously affected by mold can become structurally unstable.
Health-wise, mold exposure can cause people to suffer from nasal congestion, headaches, itchy eyes and throat, coughing, breathing issues, and skin irritation. Prolonged exposure to mold can cause more severe health concerns, such as asthma and respiratory infections.
Professional Mold Removal in Sparta, NJ
At RestorationMaster, our mold specialists are ready to handle all types of mold growth cases. We will thoroughly remove the mold from your home or business by using mold detection technology, advanced equipment, and EPA-registered cleaning products. Any permanently damaged materials will also be removed.
The following steps are included within the mold cleanup services we provide in Sparta, NJ:
- Find and address the moisture source.
- Use infrared mold detection technology to locate all cases of mold.
- Develop a mold remediation plan that addresses the scope of the damage, the mold mitigation method, and the timeframe.
- Isolate-affected areas.
- Remove damaged materials and items using negative pressure containment which prevents mold from spreading elsewhere.
- Use EPA-registered cleaning products to clean salvageable surfaces and items.
- Remove permanently damaged carpeting, drywall, furnishings, and other materials.
- Evaluate the HVAC system and, if necessary, treat it.
- Final inspection to check for thorough mold removal.
- Use third-party testing to guarantee complete mold removal.
Contact RestorationMaster for Mold Remediation in Sparta, NJ
Contact RestorationMaster for our mold removal services in Sparta, NJ, if your property is the site of mold growth.
Call (973) 381-2313, where we are available on a 24/7 basis, for the emergency mold remediation services we provide.
Related Mold Removal Services
- Black mold removal in Morristown, NJ
- Mold remediation in Mount Olive, NJ
- Mold removal in Parsippany-troy Hills, NJ
- Mold removal in Millburn, NJ
- Mold remediation in Randolph, NJ
- Mold remediation in Chatham, NJ
- Mold removal in Montville, NJ
- Mold remediation in Jefferson, NJ
- Mold removal in Rockaway, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bedminster, NJ
- Mold remediation in Bernardsville, NJ