It is crucial for healthcare providers to keep their facilities consistently cleaned and sanitized to provide the best care. Many healthcare facilities hire a 3rd-party to provide healthcare cleaning services because the condition of the facility can influence patient satisfaction. This type of service will also require deep cleaning as tools must remain sterile while the office must be free of as many bacteria as possible.
RestorationMaster provides healthcare cleaning services for a variety of healthcare facilities and medical offices in Dallas, TX. Our technicians are highly trained through our Patient-Centered Cleaning Program (PCCP) which teaches how to properly clean healthcare facilities while following the regulatory standards of HIPAA, JCAHO, and the CDC.
RestorationMaster PCCP Training
Patient care and satisfaction is the most important principle in the healthcare industry and our PCCP training program is based on this principle.
Within this program, our technicians learn the most effective ways to clean and sanitize different types of healthcare facilities and medical offices including urgent care centers, physician offices, dentist offices, medical clinics, surgery centers, and more.
We train our technicians to create a specific cleaning plan for each type of healthcare facility that emphasizes patient care and satisfaction. We also make sure that our technicians understand how to address infection control and other concerns common among healthcare professionals.
RestorationMaster uses hospital-grade cleaners and disinfectants that are registered by the EPA in addition to sweeping tools, vacuums, and disposable surface wipes to ensure a clean and sterile environment. Our PCCP training ensures that our Dallas, TX healthcare cleaning services are done in compliance with the requirements of APIC, AORN, OSHA, and the CDC.
Our healthcare cleaning services cover the following:
- Exam Rooms: We remove germs and help prevent cross-contamination by cleaning and disinfecting every surface in exam rooms.
- Nurse Stations: Portable nurse stations increase the risk of spreading germs throughout the facility. We help prevent cross-contamination by thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing nurse stations.
- Labs and Ancillary Testing Areas: Labs and testing areas contain germs that can spread infection. We can effectively disinfect these areas by cleaning the floors and high touch point areas.
- Patient Waiting Areas: Sick patients can contaminate waiting rooms and spread infection or illness to others. We will make your waiting area safe and sanitary with general cleaning and disinfection.
- Operating Rooms: The industry standard is to clean operating rooms before and after each shift to prevent the spread of infection. RestorationMaster has a cleaning and sanitization procedure that is effective for operating rooms as well as pre-and post-operation care areas.
- Isolation Room Cleaning: Patients with highly infectious diseases are treated in isolation rooms which makes these high-risk areas for cross-contamination. We can help prevent cross-contamination with effective cleaning and sanitization.
- Dialysis Center: We can thoroughly clean dialysis centers to reduce the risk of surgical site infections and HAIs.
We at RestorationMaster take healthcare cleaning very seriously and ensure that our technicians understand the principles of healthcare cleaning through our PCCP program to keep your facility compliant.
Contact Us for Healthcare Cleaning Services in Dallas, TX
If you are looking for a trusted cleaning company to provide cleaning services for your healthcare facility or medical office in Dallas, TX, contact RestorationMaster for our healthcare cleaning services. Give us a call at 972-362-0999 for more information about these services.