Fires can strike without warning and they often cause significant damage to a home or building that requires immediate attention. As soon as the flames are put out, it is crucial to begin the restoration process to mitigate the damage.
RestorationMaster provides fire damage restoration services to help restore homes and businesses in Dallas, TX that have been damaged in a fire. The corrosive byproducts left behind can cause permanent damage and we respond quickly to help reverse the damage before it becomes permanent.
RestorationMaster Fire Damage Cleanup in Dallas, TX
The technicians of RestorationMaster are IICRC-certified and experienced to handle fire damage restoration and deodorization services for commercial and residential settings.
We use the most advanced cleaning methods and equipment of the industry to remove soot and smoke damage as well as smoke odor from the structures and furnishings of your home. It is important to call us as soon as the flames are extinguished because the damage can become permanent very quickly.
Our RestorationMaster Emergency Fire Damage Restoration Process Includes:
Smoke and Soot Damage Cleanup in Dallas, TX
In addition to fire damage restoration, we can also remove soot damage left behind from the smoke. We use specific chemical combinations that can effectively remove the soot from at-risk surfaces including aluminum, brass, marble, porcelain, tile, and stainless steel as well as fabrics such as carpet and upholstery.
Do not hesitate to contact RestorationMaster if your home or business in Dallas, TX has been heavily damaged by a fire. Our technicians provide effective fire damage restoration and cleanup services. We can also remove smoke damage and odor from a variety of household surfaces.
RestorationMaster Fire Damage Cleanup Tips for Dallas, TX
Fire Restoration in Dallas, TX – What to Do:
- Call RestorationMaster for immediate fire damage restoration services.
- Improve the air flow throughout the property by opening cabinets, doors, and closets.
- Place 2 layers of damp cheesecloth over all air registers to prevent additional soot damage.
- Unplug the refrigerator and dispose of all exposed food.
- Throw away all food in the kitchen.
- Wipe off all plant leaves containing soot and smoke residue.
- Change the HVAC filter.
- Clean off only materials that include: Formica, porcelain, and aluminum.
- Deliver all clothing needed for immediate use to an emergency restoration dry cleaner.
Fire Damage Cleanup in Dallas, TX – What NOT to Do:
- Do not touch anything with your bare hands.
- Try not to clean any damaged porous materials yourself.
- Don’t enter any rooms with significant structural or electrical damage.
- Avoid using any electronics that were affected from the fire.
We are available 24/7 at (877) 785-7221 to respond to all fire damage emergencies.
In addition to Dallas, TX, RestorationMaster is available to serve all of the following counties:
- Dallas county, TX
- Rockwall county, TX
- Collin county, TX
- Denton county, TX