Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning
When water or excess moisture becomes a problem in your building, other problems can also arise. Mold and mildew are some of the most common, but also one of the most dangerous problems. It can cause many types of hazards to you and your property. This small but deadly substance can grow in almost any place on your property, and the damage can become irreversible. But having the proper equipment and cleaning supplies to deal with them is key to prevent regrowth.
Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning provides mold remediation services in Conshohocken, PA. Our trained staff is well equipped to handle current growth and stop future possibilities. We use superior technology to ensure the mold is found in all areas and eliminated completely. We have advanced technology to uncover which areas need immediate attention and which are prone to mold damage in the future, saving you time and money.
We identify and neutralize all sources and clean up all areas of severe damage. The finest tools in the business are used to remove mold from all surfaces without damage to your property.
When handling mold damage, we offer a variety of services such as:
- Mold inspection
- Mold removal
- Water damage restoration
- Flood extraction
Mold Removal – What to Do
- Call Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning immediately upon noticing the mold to prevent it from spreading further.
- Close all windows and doors if conditions are moist or humid outside.
- Increase the air ventilation throughout the home by turning on the dehumidifier or HVAC system.
- Dry off any unaffected walls if they contain condensation or are damp to prevent mold growth.
- Inspect additional areas for mold growth: crawlspaces, the attic, basement, bathroom, tight corners, and any other damp, dark areas where it may thrive. Be careful not to touch any visible mold.
- Always wear protective equipment, such as a mask, glasses, and gloves when present around the mold.
Mold Removal – What NOT to Do
- Never try to remove the mold yourself. It has been proven that household cleaning products show little to no effect to removing all of the mold. In turn, it can even spread further by dispersing its spores as a defense mechanism.
- Avoid any direct contact with the mold as the spores can cause severe illnesses if they are inhaled.
- Do not try to paint or caulk over visible mold.
- Do not place a fan to blow directly on visible mold as it will also release its spores as a response to the disturbance.
Mold Remediation in Conshohocken, PA
Proper mold removal is essential to keeping you and your family safe. It can cause serious health effects as well as depreciate the value of your home. Mold can be caused by even the smallest amount of excess moisture.
It is common in areas including kitchens, attics, and basements. But when mold releases its spores into the air, it can travel and stick to other porous surfaces. These surfaces may degrade and corrode, causing extensive damage to your items. It can also infiltrate porous materials and compromise you’re the building structure. At Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning, our mold removal staff are all IICRC certified professionals. These certified experts will identify problem areas, locate the sources, and develop a plan to prevent additional mold from resurfacing.
Sometimes mold is seen only after the damage has been done. If you see or suspect mold growth don’t hesitate to call. For professional mold remediation services in the Conshohocken, PA area, call Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning at (267) 291-0808. The emergency call center is prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Related Mold Remediation Services: