Few things are more aggravating within a home or building than a foul, persistent odor. An unpleasant odor may appear from many different sources including flooding, mold, smoke, fire, and cigarettes and they are difficult to get rid of because of how they get absorbed into porous building materials and furnishings. If there is an odor affecting your home or building, it must be removed with professional odor removal techniques to extract the odor particles from the source. At RestorationMaster (RestorationMaster), we provide professional deodorization services to remove odors affecting homes and businesses in Bismarck, ND. Our advanced deodorization methods will effectively extract odor particles and leave your property odor free.
Problems with Unpleasant Odors
Unpleasant odors can quickly spread throughout a property and they are very difficult to eliminate. That is because porous furnishings and materials and even air spaces will absorb the odor particles which causes them to hang around. To remove the odor from the property, the odor particles must be extracted from the air spaces and materials affected. The original source of the odor also needs to be located and removed or the odor will quickly return. Our professionals can remove all types of odors from a range of affected materials with our deodorization techniques.
Our deodorization services are effective for the following materials:
- Furniture upholstery
- Air spaces
Sources of Foul Odors
There are many different potential causes of odors within your home or building, some are more troublesome than others. Below are common sources of odors that our technicians have dealt with:
- Flooding: When a home or building becomes flooded, the standing water may have a musty odor that spreads throughout the property. The odor will be worse if the water contains sewage or has caused mold or bacteria growth.
- Fire and Smoke: When a fire occurs, odors from burnt materials and the resulting smoke can spread throughout the property. The fire does not have to be a major fire to leave behind odors.
- Pets: Your pets have a natural odor that can affect your home and the odor can be made worse if they have an accident in the home.
- Cigarettes: The smell of cigarettes is very persistent and difficult to get rid of because it clings to just about anything.
- Biological Materials: Biological materials of all types including bacteria, mold, and blood can cause foul odors to permeate through the property.
Professional Deodorization from RestorationMaster
At RestorationMaster, we can remove foul, lingering odors from homes and buildings with our advanced deodorization techniques. Using ozone and hydroxyl treatments and absorption technology, our technicians will safely and effectively extract the odor particles from the affected materials, furnishings, and air spaces. Our odor removal services consist of the following steps:
- Treatment of the source of the odor
- Extraction of the odor particles from the affected materials and air spaces
- Air washing
- Final inspection to ensure complete odor removal
While unpleasant odors may be aggravating and difficult to eliminate, they still can be removed with the right methods. At RestorationMaster, we are ready to remove odors with our advanced deodorization methods from homes and commercial buildings in Bismarck, ND. You can reach us 24 hours a day by calling 888-915-8868.