ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors
While some disasters only affect the building materials, others can also reach your personal contents. For example, a flood leaving standing water in the basement can ruin a number of items in storage. While you may not use them everyday, these items have may high sentimental or financial value that may not always be replaceable.
That’s why ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors is available in the Auburn, IN area to provide emergency pack out services for home and business owners. Our technicians are trained to respond immediately and experienced to use professional products and extreme care when restoring contents.
Professional Contents Restoration
When it comes to personal contents, many items of significant value can be severely compromised after a natural disaster. If they are damaged by water, they can also develop mold growth if they aren’t treated right away. Or if they contain soot byproducts, the particles can seep through the surface and permanently damage the contents.
That’s why ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors considers all damaged contents as emergency situations. Whether they need to be dried out and sanitized or cleaned of smoke residue, our technicians will have them returned to their original conditions in a timely manner. They will also work with you and your insurance provider to determine which items are more cost-effective to restore and to replace.
Emergency Pack Outs
While the contents will require immediate attention to be restored, the property may not provide a suitable environment for the restoration service to take place on-site. So ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will provide pack out services in which the contents will be restored at our facility.
We will first create a detailed inventory of the items and provide a copy to you and your insurance agent. We will then begin packing and delivering them to our climate-controlled warehouse, where they can be safely restored to their original conditions. But if the cleaning process is completed before that of your home or building, the contents can remain in storage at our facility until you are ready for them to be delivered. We will ensure that all items are returned in their previous conditions.
Our content cleaning and pack out services include all of the following procedures:
- Inventory: A detailed list will be created of all items transported to our facility will be created and a copy will be provided to you and your insurance agent for your records.
- Pack Out: After organizing which items will be replaced and restored, we will carefully pack the items and transport them to our facility.
- Content Cleaning: After they are delivered, ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors will immediately start the content restoration process. Whether they need to be dried out or professionally sanitized, our technicians will have them fully returned to their original condition in a timely manner.
- Storage in Climate-Controlled Facility: If the restoration process on your personal contents is completed before that of your building, the contents can remain in storage at our facility until the work on your property is complete.
- Delivery: As soon as you are ready, we will schedule for the delivery of your contents to your home.
- Working with Insurance: After conducting the final inspection, we will work with your insurance agent through the claims process to provide as much peace of mind for you as possible.
ServiceMaster by Restoration Contractors is available in the Auburn, IN area at (260) 918-9662 to provide emergency content cleaning and pack out services. We work with insurance companies.
Related Pack Out Services: