ServiceMaster by Timeless
So many natural disasters can be so powerful that they severely damage your property and leave it in an unstable condition. When your home or building is in such a condition, don’t be hesitant in contacting a professional reconstruction service to treat your property. If you don’t, your damaged property will suffer further and eventually result in the structure’s collapse.
Available 24/7, ServiceMaster by Timeless provides emergency reconstruction services to local business and home owners in Westfield, NJ. We employ a team of IICRC-certified and licensed professionals, comprised of numerous handymen, restoration specialists, subcontractors, electricians, project managers, plumbers, and more. Our expertise and experience make it so you can expect to return to your business or home soon after the disaster.
For over 30 years, our team has been providing Westfield, NJ residents and the state of New Jersey as a whole with restoration and reconstruction services. We understand how important it is for you to have your property restored immediately. As such, we continually do training to ensure we remain the most effective and efficient restoration and reconstruction service provider.
With such services, ServiceMaster by Timeless promises to respond to your emergency promptly and stabilize your property’s structure; boarding up major openings, doors, and windows. We will also disinfect your home or building if necessary, make all needed repairs, and work with your insurance provider to help with the claim. We are also HIPPA-compliant to protect your privacy.
We provide the following with our reconstruction services:
- Emergency response
- Pre-inspection and risk and safety assessment
- Emergency power control
- Emergency tarping
- Emergency climate control
- Removal of biohazards
- Odor removal
- Roof repair or replacement
Once ServiceMaster by Timeless comes to your property, we get to work right away by doing an inspection to address and remove safety concerns. Following that, we move on to the restoration process.
We provide the following procedures in our repairs process:
- Board ups and tarping: When the risk and safety assessment is finished, our professionals take the next step by starting the board up and tarping process: boarding up all holes, doors, and windows to hinder further damage. We also tarp over the roof of your property to stop any water damage that may come from rainstorms. Afterwards, we make sure your home or building’s structure is ready for the reconstruction process.
- Power generation and climate control: There are some buildings, like hospitals, that need to have power running all the time. We, at ServiceMaster by Timeless, recognize this, so we provide climate control and emergency power generation to give properties the resources essential for them to remain running during the reconstruction efforts.
- Damage restoration: Once the property’s structure has been stabilized, the Master Restorers that we employ get started on the restoration process. From mold remediation to smoke and soot removal to drying out your property, you can trust our professionals to get whatever job you need done well.
We address the following building materials when we provide our reconstruction service:
- Brick structures
- Ceilings and walls
- Concrete surfaces
- Roofing and siding
- Parking and fencing
- Balconies and decks
- Sub floors and floors
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
Contact Us for Construction Contractors and Emergency Reconstruction in Westfield, NJ
It can be an overwhelming experience when you discover your property is in an unstable condition after a natural disaster strikes. But calling for emergency reconstruction services immediately is important, because it can save you a lot of time and money. It also prevents damage from worsening.
Upon receiving your call, ServiceMaster by Timeless works promptly to service your property, stabilizing it and beginning repairs. Our team of technicians and Master Fire and Water Restorers has IICRC certification, a plethora of experience, and the necessary training to provide quality restoration for your home or building in an efficient manner.
ServiceMaster by Timeless can be reached 24/7 at (973) 685-6117 to provide Westfield, NJ with emergency reconstruction services.