Natural disasters can often lead to extreme damage which might result in unstable conditions, requiring reconstruction to repair. Leave the reconstruction services to the professionals. If not handled properly, widespread damage can occur and even result in structure collapse.
Target Restoration can provide emergency reconstruction services at any time of the day in Victoria, TX.
Our professional team is licensed and our staff includes a restoration specialist, subcontractors and handymen, project managers, plumbers, electricians, and more who can get the job done.
With our expertise, we will complete the reconstruction efficiently which will allow you to return to your home or business promptly.
We have been serving Texas with our reconstruction and restoration services for over 20 years. Target Restoration will respond to your request immediately if your property has been severely damaged.
We will then stabilize the structure by boarding up doors, windows, and other large openings and conduct all necessary repairs. In an effort to ensure all aspects of the service are covered, we will work with your insurance provider.
We promise confidentiality with our HIPPA-compliance and will ensure that your property is restored as quickly as possible.
The following are included in our reconstruction services:
- Emergency response
- Risk and safety assessment and pre-inspection
- Emergency tarping
- Emergency power control
- Emergency climate control
- Removal of biohazards
- Roof repair or replacement
- Odor removal
Once we arrive at your property, we will deal with any safety concerns following a thorough inspection. We will then make sure to remove any safety hazards and conduct the restoration process.
Our reconstruction process includes the following procedures:
- Tarping and Board ups: After we have completed our risk and safety assessment, we will begin the process of board ups and tarping. We will board up doors, windows, and holes in an effort to prevent additional damage from taking place. We will also tarp over the roof to prevent additional water damage from rain.
- Power generation and climate control: Some buildings such as hospitals and offices with servers require power to be running at all times. We can provide climate control and emergency power generation so you have the resources required to operate during the construction process.
- Damage restoration: Our Master Restorers will begin the restoration process once the property has been stabilized. Whether you require removal of smoke and soot byproducts, need your property dried out, or mold removed, you can rely on our experts to get the job done effectively and in a timely manner.
We will address the following building materials during our reconstruction service:
- Roofing and siding
- Ceilings and walls
- Sub floors and floors
- Drapery, furniture, upholstery, and other textiles
- Concrete surfaces
- Parking and fencing
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Balconies and decks
- Brick structures
Steps To Take Following A Disaster
If you find your property in severe condition following a natural disaster, the entire ordeal can be extremely overwhelming. Time is of the essence when dealing with emergency reconstruction services.
Contact Target Restoration as soon as possible to help prevent additional damage from impacting your property and limit the cost of the restoration process.
Target Restoration will immediately stabilize your property and begin repair work. Our technicians and Master Fire and Water Restorers are experienced, trained, and IICRC-certified to restore your property.
For emergency reconstruction services in Victoria, TX call Target Restoration at (254) 442-0860.